Sunday 17 July 2011

Trading Card Sleeves - coupon organizer, trading cards


I'm very happy I purchased these 3 ring binder 9 pocket inserts. I purchased two sets of 25 since the price was right. I use mine for organizing and holding my coupons in a 3 ring binder. Works GREAT! 25 Ultra Pro 9 Pocket Page Protectors Fits 3-Ring Binder for Baseball and Other Sports Cards!

Although it was not my idea (wishing to give credit where credit is due), these Ultra Pro 9 Pocket Page Protectors DO WORK GREAT for organized, time-saving coupon storage. Becoming an "organized" coupon user enabled me to recoup the price of the page protectors in less than 1 month. ALSO VERY HANDY for storing all those gift cards and restaurant coupons you and your family accumulate in 1 easy-to-access ring binder.

I got these sleeves to go in my son's new baseball album, and they are so much nicer than any other I have ever used. The cards slide right in and the sleeve pockets do not separate even with a goodly amount of tugging. Other brands of sleeves will peel apart with the slightest provocation. The sleeves are super clear, and thick and not cheap feeling. Each pocket will fit two or three collector cards, but for baseball cards we just fit in one per pocket so that my son can read the stats on the back without having to remove (and ruin) his 20-year-old baseball cards. The cards do not fall out, yet are easy to remove if you want to. This would make good storage for business cards, as well.



I wish somebody would make photo album sleeves with this kind of quality.

I am actually using this product as coupon organizer inside a notebook . They work great and I am totally happy with my purchase . A great product, great price and fast shipping. What more can a person ask for?

The Ultra Pro Page Protector is a wonderful product. With thin sleeves that accommodate two cards back to back, it's ideal for storing and displaying collectors playing, baseball, or magic cards. I also use it to hold business cards that I've collected. They aren't expensive and keep your collectibles looking great!

I ordered extra pages for my grandson's Pokemon trading card binder. Unfortunately for me, the binder does not accept extra pages; nevertheless, the pages are of excellent quality, and I will keep them for future use once the binder is full and we need to move the collection to a standard 3 ring binder.

The pockets began separating as soon as we began putting in the cards. At first I thought my son was stretching them out too far, but they were doing it to me too. These are very flimsy and very poor quality. I will not be purchasing this brand of protectors again.

The seller was good, and the shipping was very timely. They need to get a better product though. - Binder - Coupon Organizer - Sleeves - Trading Cards'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Trading Card Sleeves - coupon organizer, trading cards trading cards Trading Card Sleeves - coupon organizer, trading cards