Sunday 17 July 2011

Awesome Speakers - best value, yamaha


I've wanted to install outdoor speakers on the deck of my house, and after purchasing a pair elsewhere which I returned because of poor quality, I selected these, primarily based on reviews which had been submitted. Thanks everyone.



I installed these speakers yesterday and spent an evening on the deck listing to beautiful music coming from these speakers. They are excellent, sound is perfectly balanced between them, and I'm very satisfied.



They were easy to install and the packaging was very well done. Yamaha NS-AW150 2-Way Indoor/Outdoor Speakers (Pair, Black)

I own a restaurant and needed to get rid of my music provider and replace the sound system. They had big Bose speakers hanging in the ceiling. I replaced them with these. The Yamaha sound is ten times better then their Bose speakers. I bought them new with the free shipping. These are one of the best set of speakers for the sound. Bass is even there. I will be buying these for my rear speakers for my home theater as they will do the job. I'm glad I read the reviews and made this purchase. Can't go wrong for the price.

Easy to install, just needed a ladder and a cordless drill/screwdriver. A Wire stripper is also reccomneded for your speaker wires. Comes with mounting bracket. I put these under the eaves of our front porch, partly protected from the elements. We've had some good storms in the last 3 weeks and these are nice and strudy. They even come with an extra safety wire, reccomended to use in case the speakers ever come loose.



Sound is fantastic. I have these hooked up to an old cheap receiver and still great. Highly reccomended I will probably order another pair for our deck out back.

I return a pair of wireless speakers and bought these instead. I am very happy with the sound and the simplicty of operation (compared to wireless). I have them on my screened porch for music and NPR. Running the wires was not easy, but it was worth it.

I purchased these speakers for an outdoor theater I was setting up for the kids, they sound great! I have purchased more expensive speakers with far less sound quality than these. Definately worth the 75 bucks!

These speakers are great. We just enlarged our screened in porch and mounted the two speakers on the two corners of the porch. Mounting them was a breeze (according to my husband) and the sound is fantastic. For the price, you can't beat these speakers. We also installed an on/off/volume switch on the wall and can now listen to the house stereo and TV as low or as loud as we like.

For the price these speakers are absolutely great. I used 2 of them for a 10x25 concrete patio. Mounted each one on the inside patio corners of the house (I had to mount via vinyl siding/wood so you will need some extra mounted stuff - I just used a thin piece of wood to place behind the vinyl, so it would not buldge in, and some larger screws to anchor thru that into the wood along side the house - the speakers are not heavy). I angled the speakers facing towards the center of the patio, and they sound INCREDIBLE. We stream HD music out there and it sounds like a live concert. The 5" create outstanding bass. Thumbs up if your on a budget. Shipping was fast. - Best Value - Yamaha - Speakers - Awesome Speakers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information