Tuesday 5 July 2011

Porter Cable Floor Nailer - hardwood floor nailer, hardwood flooring nailer


Having never used a floor stapler, it took me a little time to get up to speed. Once I figured everything out, it worked like a charm. Never had to set a staple once I shot it in. One strange thing is that I never could figure out how to load a full row of Bostitch staples - minor inconvenience. As with, it seems, everything today, the instructions were lacking. I have other Bostitch nail guns and am pleased with all of them, especially the oilless mechanism. I am a DIYer so don't use these everyday so can't comment on how it holds up under heavy use. Bostitch LHF2025K Engineered Hardwood Flooring Stapler

THIS WAS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE OLD lhf 97125-2. IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO AS NICE. ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET THE NOSE TO INGAGE PROPERLY AND DOESN'T SLIDE ON THE TUNG OF THE FLOOR LIKE THE OLD MODEL DOES.YOU GET THESE LITTLE RUBBER TIPS THAT NEED TO REST ON THE TUNG OF THE FLOOR AND THEY ARE STICKY. THE TOOL WILL NOT SLIDE AND YOU HAVE TO HOPE YOUR ON THE TUNG EXACLY CORRECT. THIS SLOWES YOU DOWN SO MUCH YOU CAN JUST THOW IT OUT.I OWN A REMODELING BUISNESS AND ALL MY GUYS DIDN'T LIKE IT EITHER. DON'T BUY IT.BOSTITCH REALLY REPLACED A GREAT TOOL WITH A PIECE OF JUNK....

I bought a Bynford and it was DOA. I called the seller and he was very helpful, but could not save the day. Since I had my brother helping me for the week, I could not afford to let him sit idle. I took the Bynford apart and fixed it temporary, so I can get by for a couple of days, while I order the Bostitch LHF2025K. I realized how cheaply it was made! I have been using the Bostitch to install my floor. It is a zillion times better than the Bynford. You'll pay more for this tool, but the time you save from re-doing the stapler is worth every pennies and that's not counting the frustration. - Hardwood Flooring Nailer - Porter Cable Floor Nailer - Hardwood Floor Nailer - Floor Nailer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Porter Cable Floor Nailer - hardwood floor nailer, hardwood flooring nailer porter cable floor nailer Porter Cable Floor Nailer - hardwood floor nailer, hardwood flooring nailer