Tuesday 5 July 2011

Cotton Dresses - sundress, soybu


I put the dress on for the first time today and I noticed the seams joining the orange fabric and the gray on the front of the dress have come undone. I also noticed some some seam problems on the side of the dress. Due to the fact that I ordered the dress in early spring in preparation for the summer, I am unable to return the dress. I'm disappointed as I would have liked to think I simply received a faulty 'product' and not someone's 'seconds'. A replacement would be nice considering they are still available and my dress is still brand new. LOOPTWORKS Women's Manasar Dress, Gray, Large - Soybu - Sundresses - Tube Dress - Sundress'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cotton Dresses - sundress, soybu sundress Cotton Dresses - sundress, soybu