Wednesday 20 July 2011

Kindle


I originally sought out these Iowa family stickers after seeing them on someone else's vehicle. I loved them and had to have them. The price seemed right on and they arrived quickly. I had no problem finding a character to assign to each member of my family and then personalizing each with some of the extras. I get a ton of compliments on them and they've been able to withstand an Iowa winter and lots of car washes while still looking bright and new! This is a perfect item for the Iowa fan that already has everything! NCAA Iowa Hawkeyes Decal Family

We purchased these decals to announce that we were having a boy. Everybody comments on them and asks where we got them. They went on easy and surprisingly, were easy to take off and reposition. I was a little hesitant about that part, but it really did work. They haven't faded or been bothered by the weather. I love how many it came with, as my kids grow, I can pick out more age appropriate figures. We also really liked the little extras that you could add (football, pom-poms, etc.) Great purchase, great product, great price!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kindle Kindle Kindle