Wednesday 20 July 2011

Battery Charger - adapter, apple


I broke the small, collapsible plug-in for my Macbook power brick and feared I would need to buy a whole new power supply. I found this replacement on-line and immediately jumped at buying it. It was shipped quickly and it turns out the part is the exact item Apple must use in shipping the power bricks furnished with their computers. The cast part identification writing on the plastic cover is exactly the same as my original connector. And of course it fits and works perfectly. I can't imagine what the reviewer did who trashed this item as a cheap, poorly made part...my experience is that this is a wonderful solution to an easily damaged connector and the vendor asks an extremely reasonable price and delivers as promised. I couldn't be happier! Apple AC Wall Adapter

Somewhere along the way in my travels, I lost the wall plug part of my MacBook Pro power supply. You can use the full length cord, of course, but this is cumbersome when you don't need an extra six feet of power cord so I wanted a replacement wall plug. This seems to fill the bill. It fits the power supply exactly the same as the original Apple part and powers/charges the MacBook just fine.



Shipping and handling charges seemed very high ($4.99 for an item with a one cent price) but I guess that's where they make their money. And shipping was much faster than I expected. The item arrived a full two weeks before the estimated delivery date. I do wish the vendor would ship multiple units for a single shipping charge, as I'd like to have a couple of spares but don't want to spend $5.00 for each one.

Ordered this item, used it on my Apple AC adapter. Since it didn't fit very well (also was another tone of white as described by other negative reviews) I tried to remove it and broke it in the process. Poor quality, false advertising (not an Apple part) and non-functional! DO NOT BUY!

I used this for my MacBook Pro adapter for two days and suddenly the notebook wasn't charging. I took a close look at this plug and found out that the folding part broke! It works when I hold it against the outlet but as soon as I let go, the thing gets loose and disconnected!



I wasn't happy when I took it out from the box because it didn't match the white color of MacBook Pro's adapter. The plug was a bit gray in color. Now I really regret buying this. I'm also very annoyed that I have to go through all that return process... I will NEVER buy this product again.

seller advertises "Apple AC Wall Adapter" but the product is not Apple, it is a cheap quality imitation. There is visible glue used to attach the pieces of the item. Product is dirty. We are very disappointed.

Wouldn't be so bad if it just didn't work. However, the opening that slides over your adaptor is too small, and it broke the little plastic tab off, so now I have to buy a whole new power supply. I even super glued the tab back on, smeared Vaseline on the adaptor slot, but same result. A very expensive $2.50!

I saw alot of reviews that said that the replacement duck heads did not fit exactly (their edges did not match the edges of the batteries, etc) so I was very pleased when these fit perfectly and looked identical to the originals. Great price!!! Great fit! - Power Adapter - Apple - Ac - Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery Charger - adapter, apple power adapter Battery Charger - adapter, apple