Wednesday 20 July 2011

Ipod Headphones - ipod earbuds, earphones


This pair has already stopped working, and I've had to buy a better pair of a different brand in the store. If you only need to use earbuds for a week, then these are it, but they don't last for any longer than that. Stereo Earbud Headphone for Apple iPod Touch 1st 2nd 3rd Gen, iPod Nano iPod mini/ iPod video/ iPod shuffle

I purchased a stereo earbud headphone for Apple iPod Touch 1st, 2nd, 3rd, iPod nano, and iPod mini. I receive the headphones on June 10, 2010. It is June 11, 2010, and I have used the headphone for only one day. The 3.5 mm headphone jack has pulled out, and the right ear bud has come apart.

I love the earphones that came with my nano. When they finally died, I went online, saw this product, and I naively thought I was getting a steal; apple iPod earphones for a couple of bucks. I ordered two pairs.



I was wrong. The sound quality is poor... somewhat muffled, though not as poor as some I've heard. They need to be treated like royalty or they'll break. The only reason I'm rating this 3 stars is because I should have known it was too good to be true.

These headphones are complete knockoffs of the Apple iPod headphones. They are made of cheap plastic and sound quality is terrible. Their photos are MISLEADING!! The phones in the photo are absolutely nothing like the ones you will receive. STAY AWAY! - Ipod Headphones - Earphones - Ipod Earbuds - Earbud Headphones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Headphones - ipod earbuds, earphones ipod headphones Ipod Headphones - ipod earbuds, earphones