Wednesday 20 July 2011

Holster Case Htc Inspire - holster case htc inspire, belt case


The physical dimensions of the HTC Inspire 4G phone are 4.8" x 2.7" x .46 (LxWxT), and this case is simply not big enough for it. I was extremely disappointed to discover that I can't use it for my phone. If you actually have an HTC Inspire 4G phone, do not purchase this case. Cellet Bergamo Leather Case Holster Black For HTC Inspire 4G

I work in carpentry, so this case is perfect. It has a strong side clip and the case is cushioned. With total coverage I dont have to worry about the screen getting scratched or broken.

I recommend this case to anyone with an HTC Inspire phone.

very comfortable and durable holster.

received very quick, very well packed.

HTC Inspire from AT&T fits like a glove

in this holster.

I highly recommend this one versus the magnet

flap type. This one makes it easier to grab out

your holster and keeps your phone cooler.

Overall I love it and very pleased with it, comparing

with other name brand merchandise, they are very high priced.

The holster was good for an open top, slide in type. Fit the phone with a small protector on it. The belt clip attaches to the case by sliding a plastic tab into an arrowhead looking recess, which has a gasket around it to hold the lip of the tab. Fairly sturdy, but the case has twice snapped off the belthook when getting into or out of the car, and once for no reason. (which resulted in a desperate search for my new phone) It really needed a swivel.

This case is great. It fits my htc inspire like a glove. The removeable clip is great. I take it off if i want a smooth case with no attachments and put it back on to clip it on something. The price is great too. - V-shield - Belt Case - Htc Inspire 4g - Holster Case Htc Inspire'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Holster Case Htc Inspire - holster case htc inspire, belt case holster case htc inspire Holster Case Htc Inspire - holster case htc inspire, belt case