Monday 11 July 2011

Evo Shift Case


I just received this case on Friday. I immediately noticed the front part appeared red & the back is more pink. I couldn't get the case to fit properly at first, but I finally forced it. It works. Can move keyboard & everything; however, now the palms of my hands get stained hot pink ! Ok if you don't mind pink palms! HTC EVO Shift 4G (Sprint) Protector Case - rose Pink

I bought this item about three weeks ago, and. It installed pretty easily. It does not seem to fit well, but somehow it stays on. The only issue I had was when I dropped my phone a couple of days ago, the front part busted off. I dropped it on my kitchen floor, which is hardwood. I have had a lot of phone cases and never had one break as quickly and easily.

first off it doesn't even look like the case in the picture. It is really cheap material and had scratches when i got it. When i tried to put it on the back easily fit, but top is way too small and not compatible. DONT GET IT!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Evo Shift Case Evo Shift Case Evo Shift Case