Monday 11 July 2011

Dancing - belly dance hip scarf, hip scarf


we ordered two of the skirts to make the beginner's lessons more fun when you are in character. the price was relatively inexpensive, so we were pleasantly surprised at the quality and detailing of the outfits. they were beautifully colored, just like the ad, but the ad did not not do the detailing justice. overall, we were exceptionally satisfied, and will definitely order from this company again. the sizing is perfect too, where it will fit a good range of weights and builds and still look great. Hotpink Belly Dancing Skirt with Gold Coins; Authenic Dance Hip Scarf Wrap (Great Gift Idea)

I just recieved my skirt in the mail, I am learning Belly Dancing to help tone while losing weight. The skirt is very well made, and I love the sound it makes when I move. It's a generous size (I'm a size 26W) and I don't have much trouble tying it on. I think that this is a wonderful product and it ships super fast. I plan on ordering more in the near future.

The skirt came in record time and when I opend the package I was so surprised at the color. It's even pinker than the photos. I LOVE it. I have 42" hips and I still don't have a problem tying it on. My daughter's got 36 inch hips and STILL has no problems with the size. The coins really jingle and it looks beautiful on. The hot pink color is really gorgeous. I highly recommend this product... especially for the price... very modest. - Belly Dance Hip Scarf - Belly Dancing - Dancing - Hip Scarf'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dancing - belly dance hip scarf, hip scarf hip scarf Dancing - belly dance hip scarf, hip scarf