Monday 11 July 2011

Carrying Case


I recently compared many brands and styles while looking for a larger CD case for my collection. I ended up deciding on this one, as it seemed preferable to all other options I've looked at. The "pages" hold 92 CDs, and there are an additional 8 slots inside the front cover, making for a total capacity of 100. The clear plastic makes it easy to quickly flip through and find what you're looking for, and yet the slots are still sturdy enough to hold the CDs in place and afford some protection - I've seen other cases that are so flimsy the CDs will just fall right out of their slots at the slightest disturbance. And for its large storage capacity, this case is still of a size that lends itself to portability - whereas the models that hold 128+ CDs begin to get rather ungainly. The handle on the spine is also nice, making it easy to carry. I would highly recommend this product. Case Logic CDW-92 Nylon CD/DVD Wallet 100-Capacity (Black)

Seems like one aspect most other reviewer are missing is the binder. The binder that holds the sleeves in is what sold me on this case. I own 5 other larger cases that hold 280+ discs with metal rings and 3 hole sleeves. While the higher capacity is nice the sleeves tend to rip off the binder and you end up having to buy replacements.



Not with this case though, the sleeves are held in by 2 wide plastic "rings" keeping the sleeve very secure on there. I have very little worry that the sleeve would rip out of the binder in a case where you flip too fast.



Other than that I actually put a CD book/insert into a slot and put the disc in the same slot and it fits well. A little snug, but not to the point where I stretch the plastic or anything. This is great for PC games where the CD Key is printed on an insert, I can put it all in the binder and not have to worry about losing all those #'s.



All around, feels like good quality, case logic usually does. It's not flawless, but I haven't seen much better.

if you dont mind the size of this cd holder then its pretty good. i got it for $14.99 on sale and so far its worked pretty decently for me. it has extra pockets on the side that can hold a couple of extra cds/dvds. the only problem that i could see is the pages, they seem a lilttle flimsy when i turn it, but it seems to hold up. not bad for the price

I read the previous reviews regarding this item and definitely agree that it was a good choice. I carry it in my car and the sleeves are easy to pull the CD from but also tight enough to keep them secure. I would buy this product again as well as recommend it highly.

This case is designed with ease of use in mind. The new binder system that is used within this case makes turning pages very simple.



The oval shaped rings are now plastic instead of cheap metal. This means that instead of warping with pressure, it bends and regains its shape.



This wallet does lay flat on a service to allow for quick and easy access to all 100 discs.



There is only enough page slots to hold 92 discs in the wallet, the other 8 that it holds go in the front of the wallet for "now playing" storage.

This cd case is an excellent companion in the car, and it is the best i have found that holds 92 cd's. Although it is a little bulky, it can always be set in the backseat or in a closet. If you have a large cd collection, case logic is definitly your best bet.

I bought six of these to store all my CD's for work (and I've got a lot of CD's). At first I was concerned that they might be too big to fit neatly in my standard corporate Steelcase cubicle's desk drawer since Amazon lists the dimensions at 8.1 x 12.7 x 3.5 inches. Fortunately for me, Amazon's dimensions are *wrong*. By my ruler, the actual dimensions of the Case Logic CDW92 nylon CD wallet are 7.75" x 11.5" x 3.4". With the longest dimension being 11.5", I can place the CDW92's 11.5" length across the width of my 12" wide desk drawer. At 3.4" thick (it might bump up to 3.5" when filled, I haven't tried it yet), seven of these will fit nicely in a 24" long drawer. Fortunately, these *do* have sturdy nylon handles (you can't see it in the picture here or at Case Logic's website), so pulling them out of the drawer is easy. (See my pics in the customer images section).



Highly recommended if you need to store a lot of CD's in a desk drawer.

This item is perfect for a growing CD or DVD collection. Disks can slide into and out of the pockets easily and there is a section inside the front cover that fits about 10 disks. I would recommend this to any music or movie enthusiast.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information