Wednesday 13 July 2011

Dashboard Mount - garmin mount, garmin nuvi vent mount


This mount is working great for me. It is easy to put in and remove from the vent so there is nothing permanently installed in the car that screams, "break in and steal my gps." It puts my garmin nuvi high enough to easily see the screen without blocking my view of the road. The plastic does feel a little cheap (hence the price), but it has held up great for the last three months I have owned it. Before you buy one, however, I would recommend you look at the depth of the slats on your vent to make sure they are not longer than about 1/2" so the claw will fit over them. IG-A03: i.Trek Vent Mount for Garmin Nuvi 200, 200W, 250, 250W, 260, 260W, 270, 205, 205W, 255, 255W, 265T, 265WT, 275T, 500, 550, 680, 750, 760

I was disappointed that the arms just have .75" clearance to place on the vent. Mine was 1.2" and therefore vent was deeper than the arm clips to hold them to. Don't get me wrong...it works on my home wall air conditioner vent, but not my car vent (thus the 3 stars for it does work). - Garmin Nuvi Vent Mount - Garmin Nuvi - Garmin Mount - Dashboard Mount'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information