Wednesday 13 July 2011

Blackjack 2 Accessories - samsung charger, cell phone accessories


I ordered this charger because it was made by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). I ordered it because it had "smart circuity" built into the charger. The first one I received was defective. However, the distributor replaced it and I love this charger.



You know how when you have a charger plugged into your power outlet in the car at night and the light blinds you, even if you don't have your phone plugged in? This charger turns off that light when the phone isn't plugged in and isn't annoying. This charger also drops the charging current down when the battery is fully charged so you don't over-charge the battery and ruin it.



It's worth the extra money over the standard charger. Samsung Car Charger for Ace, BlackJack II, Instinct (CAD300SBE)

Perfect for the Straight Talk Samsung R451C!



Having gotten tired of all the contracts and headaches with cell phone companies I switched over to prepaid a couple of years back. Recently I got a new carrier and a new phone the Samsung R451C and started the joy of collecting all the needed extras like car charger and cases etc (oh joy) :)

The charger shipped in a no frills package just as pictured with the Samsung logo on there and fit well in the socket and just a brief flash of the led then back off hmmm so tried plugging in the phone and was greeted with a steady green glow!

This charger looks good and works great even though not listed with the new Samsung R451C it works so don't hesitate buy it!



This seller shipped fast and I had it 3 days sooner than Amazon predicted.

I have no complaints about my charger. It was too expensive at the sprint store so I saved $20 getting it on Amazon. Some people have complained about it not charging, but I just guess theirs had a short in the wiring, mine works fine. It even shuts off when it is plugged in but the phone is not connected.

I gave this product 4 stars only because some of the other reviewers were correct in saying that you do have to make sure your phone and the charger stays in a very still position. Other than that, it gets the job done.

Got this for my samsung Access (I believe it's A827) cell phone. It was tight trying to insert into the charging outlet in the car, but once it's in... it works as it should... no loose connections.

yes, and it has samsung engraved on the side of it as shown in the picture, so i'm assuming it's samsung made. much cheaper than buying from the store (~$20).

I purchased the Samsung Car Charger for the Behold (SGH-T919). This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) product with the Samsung logo on it. I don't like to go for generic chargers. It works great so far. This phone needs a car charger because the battery doesn't last very long. I bought this from bargaincell through Amazon, and the price was very low.

I got the car charger for less than half what the cell phone company wanted to charge. I ordered it just before the Christmas holiday and received it in about one week, which was great and unexpected. - Samsung Accessories - Samsung Charger - Cell Phone Accessories - Blackjack 2 Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information