Saturday 11 June 2011

Wireless Accessories - unlocked cell phones, cell phone


I'm very impressed and really happy with this Order.... Because first my phone didnt have any scratches, it was a new Sidekick and also it had a bonus clear cover that it wasnt mentioned in the description, and when I saw it I was really impress with it that I even thought that they send it without notice it, but then while reading the other comments i realize that I wasnt the first client receiving this bonus...Im REALLY HAPPY and i would buy more products from HERE :D Sidekick Danger 2008 PV210 Unlocked For Any GSM Carrier (Factory Reconditioned)

Over all I have to say I'm very impressed not only did it arrive earlier than planed it works great. And as a bonus it came with a clear case that wasnt mentioned above! Over all Im verry happy with this product and would definitly buy from BLUTEKUSA again.

I recently bought this phone, it looks nice came nicely packaged

buuuuuutttt

it sucks.

I had the thing for 5 mins, it would not accept my sim card, so I left for 5 hours I come home now it wont turn on im assuming its a battery issue the customer support for this company is mediocre and it took almost 5 days to get here. i am very displeased and am assured i will not find myself buying from them again. I really advise people to 2nd guess here.

For starters I am impressed with the arrival of my package. I live in southern California, at this moment we are having very unusual weather, and my packaged arrived within 3 business days, from New York. I did not special order it's arrival. I was able to track my order with amazon.com and shipping service online. The product was unlocked, worked great with my AT&T sim card. The company even gave me a free clear case to protect my phone. The keyboard is great to type with for those text addicts. The size of the phone for me is just right. The phone fits right in my pocket. The features I use are fully functional, only calls and text messaging. I have not tried the data (internet service) since I do not have it. I believe it was a great early holiday present for myself. Hope you enjoy your phone as much I do.

My phone arrived on time (yay) with what is listed, no more no less, and no scratches, dings or signs of use. I transferred my Sidekick to Go account to the phone, and *bing* everything was there in a flash. The phone is quick and responsive and the keyboard, while rather different than earlier versions, is very user-friendly. (I can edit stories on this thing painlessly; try that on aniPhone. Or even your BlackBerry. Not particularly fun.)



Understand *well* that this is basic. No wifi, no 3G and no flash. Internet pages load surprisingly quickly though, and I don't miss any of these the other features - such as gps (?!) because like most (er, or many?) of us, I carry another gadget that fills in any gaps nicely. Battery life is very good - 2 or 3 days of light use - which isn't common with newer gadgets.



So the SK 2008 choice is easy, comfortable, recession-friendly and rather cute. Of course, I could have gotten an LX with 3G and a bigger screen and mongo camera with flash, but you know what? I don't want an SUV in my pocket. Just an easy-to-tote, reliable phone that I can immediately use to text, surf, listen to music, take decent photos and send them, write my stuff (and oh yes definitely) edit it. Newer isn't always better; it really depends on your needs.

i bought this phone in novemeber , the battery doesnt work half the time , and heaven for bid you should power the phone off , its just totally unresponsive , so i usally have to take the batery in and out about 50 times i swear , just to get the phone to turn back on , the side kick is the worst phone ever , there isnt much good about it , its got 14 buttons it took me 2 weeks to find the power buton , right now its just unresponsive for now reason , and its about to go in the trash right after i get through with this review

I have had this phone for a while and with no data. its pretty simple without it just text and talk. no aim or web. its OK i like the swivel design and that is why i bought it. i would recommend this phone to anyone. just be warned that every once in a while a screen will pop up telling you to configure your phone but you all you have to do is press menu and go down to "phone and text".

First of all, I am using a TMobile prepaid SIM.



The following is based on my personal scrutiny of the unit.



Pros:

The swivel screen is cool but I could have done without it. The keyboard makes texting easy. Since it has a 3.5mm audio jack outlet, you can stick in your favorite earphones for your favorite MP3's. It has a nice user interface. It has Bluetooth for transferring pictures and maybe music (haven't tried yet).



Cons:

The swivel screen does not go through the fully open position sometimes. I have to push it into position. The included charger did not work. Without a data plan, you will not see the name of the sender of incoming text messages. I copied my contacts from my SIM. Without a data plan, there will be no incoming message alert. You will not know that you have an unread message unless you keep on checking on the screen or when the trackball changes color. However there is a tweak through the sound profile but will only alert you 2 minutes after you receive the message. The shipper was not able to cover the whole shipping cost, so I had to pay for the balance. Amazon gave me a promotional certificate as a refund to be used on Amazon sold and shipped items only.



Other things:

I got this unit by error. There is a black sticker covering the most of the battery back cove. I looked for pictures of other units and they don't have this. Perhaps since it is a refurbished item, it is for concealing some aesthetic defect. If it is something for concealing, it would have been better if they stuck the sticker properly as it was not put on symmetrically. All the other areas did not have any scratches.



My comments:

Without the Data Plan, this phone is simply a regular call and text phone. Bear in mind that you will not be able to see the sender's name and only see the number. You can see the sender's name by clicking on reply. For all the remaining features without the data plan and the inconveniences I have mentioned above, I have to say that this is not worth your $49.99 especially that it is a refurbished unit. I would rather spend $49.99 on another simple call and text phone. For the same price or less or perhaps add more, you can get more decent ones here in Amazon or good deals at TMobile's online store for prepaid service. You will be able to get one with 3G capability that this unit does or will not have.



Lastly, there is an advisory that Microsoft will cease giving service to Sidekicks after May 31, 2011[...] Most of the sidekick followers say that the unit is almost useless without the data plan especially that Microsoft will stop giving service to sidekicks after May 31, 2011. For this, I think it is impractical to get a data plan for the sidekick if it is still offered for the remainder of the time until May 31. Otherwise, this unit will be rendered as a not fully functioning basic call and text phone. The image quality from the camera is near decent. - Cell Phone - Unlocked Phones - Sidekick - Unlocked Cell Phones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wireless Accessories - unlocked cell phones, cell phone unlocked cell phones Wireless Accessories - unlocked cell phones, cell phone