Saturday 11 June 2011

Mailing Labels - mailing labels, 5160


Now that I am the committee secretary for my son's Boy Scout troop, I volunteered to set up a troop newsletter. Well, writing the newsletter turned out to be the easy part - the hard part was either hand-writing the envelopes, or stuffing the envelopes through my printer one at a time. Now that is no longer a problem.



All I have to do now is feed a sheet of these labels through my printer, and I can print up a batch of mailing labels and be all ready. Setting up the format through my word processor was quick and easy, and the actual printing is a snap. So far, I have printed quite a few pages of these, and I have experienced absolutely no problems with labels coming off inside the printer or anything like that.



So, if you need to address a lot of envelopes, get these labels, they will make your life MUCH easier...they did mine! I highly recommend this product. Avery Easy Peel White Mailing Labels for Laser Printers, 1 x 2.62 Inch, Box of 3000 Labels (5160)

I have the Avery address labels 5160. My wife asked me to print some Christmas labels (which I have done in the past). This time however, several of the labels came off the sheet in the laser printer. I was able to get most of them out of the printer, but at least one is still in the printer because whenever I print a page, I can see its outline on the page. I think the label is stuck to the drum and ruined the $600 color laser printer. Beware if you use these labels.

been buying these labels for awhile now to handle my thousands of shipments per month and they are flawless. the labels don't peel away in transit and the new feature with scoring on the edges of the columns make it a breeze to peel away from the template. yeah...i guess you can find cheaper labels than avery so if you're looking to save pennies at the expense of quality look elsewhere but if you want to avoid issues like paper jams (never happenes in my brother printers)and sketchy adhesion just step up and spend the extra few bucks and you won't be reminded 3,000 times that you went cheap.

These "easy peel" labels really are easier to peel. I bought these as a replacement to some generic Office Depot brand labels, and these Avery brand labels are worth the additional money. The labels print much more clearly, print easier, and are easier to peel. - Address Labels - Mailing Labels - Labels - 5160'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mailing Labels - mailing labels, 5160 address labels Mailing Labels - mailing labels, 5160