Thursday 23 June 2011

Speaker Systems - portable speakers, blackberry


Quick Review-

Pros: Pound for pound this is the loudest speaker and has best bass response.

Output is an impressive 3.8 watts which is rare in a package this small.

Comes with adapter for use with Sony and Samsung phones as well as a 2.5mm adapter.



Cons: The cable is only 3 inches so it will be right next to the audio source. It's only a problem if you pick up your phone or mp3 player often thereby lifting the speaker as well.



Thank you. iTour-POP Ultra Portable Rechargeable Speaker for iPod, Sansa, Zune, iPhone 4, BlackBerry, HTC EVO, DROID, Samsung Wave, Galaxy S

This tiny thing arrived just before our last trip to Reno and it wound up getting put through the wringer. When we arrived in the room, I unpacked it, plugged it in to my Blackberry and started rockin'. It was that simple. No batteries required. ALL of the music I played, like Zeppelin, Santana, Black Sabbath, etc came through CRYSTAL clear and so loud the neighbors were pounding on the wall. That's no B.S. I also love the Blues, and all of that sounded fine also, the guitars, drums, vocals and bass all come through. The secret to getting full bass reproduction is to place the speaker on top of a table or dresser with a thin top so the vibration causes a bass amplification.

For the price, this one little speaker will provide totally realistic sound reproduction without ANY buzz or static sounds, and it fits in your pants pocket. Unbelievable.

Very pleased with this little speaker. The difference in sound quality going from your blackberry to this is amazing. The speaker actually does sound like it is in stereo. It is also very loud and crisp. The battery stays charged for a long time. I bought this to use at my desk while studying for school and I must say it is perfect.

After seeing and hearing the sound of the I-Tour Pop speaker, I was sold. So much so that I've already ordered 5 of the speakers for all the young adult children in our family for Christmas. I've been surprised at how many uses I've found for it, I've used it with my laptop in the kitchen, and attached to my iphone 4, I've used it in the car, put it on the ledge in the kitchen above the sink and watched movies while doing the dishes, and carried it from room to room while I've listened to Pandora. Its tiny and has really decent sound for something so small. The rechargeable battery is a great feature. Very good value for the money. I am a very pleased customer.

I read all the reviews before buying this product and it definitely does everything it states.

Portable. Exceptional sound for such a small device that fits in the palm of your hand. It packs easily.

I even use it while getting ready for work and take it from room to room. I do have a Bose unit

and can compare the sound truthfully. Great buy.

If did a thorough review of all the rechargeable speakers systems, both the small and the tiny ones. I decided for this model and a X mini II capsule. Both had good reputation and ratings, are rechargeable and seemed to be loud yet with acceptable sounds quality. With so many reviews for the iTour POP I was wondering if these reviews where actually true...well, after trying both, and evaluating how the sounded, I ordered two more iTour-POPs and decided to do away with the X Capsule Mini (while good, it doesn't even score close to the sound of the iTour).



Pros

- Expect to be surprised by the sound quality considering its size

- Hours of music with one charge

- Much better build than the average capsule: more solid that the alternatives

- Sound processing gives some kind of fill effect. Doesn't seem mono at all!

- Not at all expensive

- Easy to transport (no exposed parts that can break)



Cons

- Audio cable seems fragile. I would have preferred an audio input so I could use my own cable.

- Audio cable is really REALLY short (like 6cm or 2 inches)



It really sounds AMAZING for the size. It just seem the right compromise between quality, size, price and build you can find. This unit is not at all a toy, but a seriously sounding device enthusiast, nerds, techies and grandma will love. If don't expect it to compete against your $200 Bose (it won't!!!), but do expect something that sounds rich enough to be pleasant and not only "mini", then this marvel is as good as it gets.



Fede

I purchased this item as a speaker companion for my Motorola Droid phone and absolutely love it. It is small enough to carry in my suitcase when traveling, and powerful enough to project the music in a room.

I was amazed at how well it sounded.I have a plug for my Sansa Clip to charge from a wall plug and it fit this. So I didnt have to recharge it from the computer. The charge lasts for at least 6 hours. It connects to my mp3 just like the earplugs do. The sound did not distort when I has it as loud as it would go on my mp3. I am just very happy with this product. It is great to take with you traveling or use in a room at home. Just what I was looking for. No batteries to worry about. - Portable Speakers - Ipod Speakers - Usb Speakers - Blackberry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


portable speakers Speaker Systems - portable speakers, blackberry