Thursday 23 June 2011

Planner Covers


It's about time I can find something that was manufactured in the US! I have to hunt for products made here in the US as most everything is manufactured overseas now. So I was happy to see that on the back of my package that these covers are made in the USA. The covers are great...I use them when I'm on a business trip. I've had several compliments and people curious as to where to purchase them. They're paper but coated with something, they fit great, you can't even tell it's not part of the book! I've already switched one cover to another book and the adhesive strips worked great, still looks new! Totally worth it! I've searched and there is nothing else even remotely close out there! And made in the USA! I just love that! A Novel Cover by Cover Ups for Books - Custom Designed Covers for Paperback Books

These are the cutest! HOWEVER, the measurements used to describe the product are a little misleading. It refers to the entire cover including parts that are folded on the inside. So, these only fit tiny books. They are nice looking and the phrases on them are fantastic. Its a real shame they don't come in larger sizes.

I was excited to find these book covers after having looked for something for several months. I love the idea; the covers are cute and there are three of them. My only disappointment was that I was hoping for something that would be more durable. If you buy, buy realizing that the covers are paper. They're slightly more durable than regular paper, but expect limited use at $5 a piece.

This listing is kinda wacky, that's why I gave it 4 stars instead of five. I thought there was just one package for sale, since it said "1 new" but when I clicked on it another screen popped up that said "in stock" and that these are mailed out by AMAZON and qualifies for free super saver shipping! Weird! Anyway, after I ordered mine there was still "1 new" for availability. Once I got the availability figured out and received the covers they rock! I recommend these covers to all the readers out there who want to keep their materials discreet. I LOVE these! I even feel a little guilty since I'm totally out everywhere reading my trashy novels in public and no one has a clue! Fabulous! It's a feeling you have to get used too, I've been a "closet" reader for so long. It's great though, I'm reading books so much faster since I can take them with me anywhere! Highly recommend.

These are great covers for my books, so glad i purchased them. Fits all my favorite books and the plastic layers keeps my books clean. Gives you privacy as you don't have people leaning over to see what you are reading. Buying more for some friends, great presents!

First, thank you so much to everyone who has purchased Cover Ups for Books. I designed and manufactured these myself, here in the U.S. They're made specifically to fit a standard paperback book, the size of 90% of romance novels being published currently. In hind-sight I should have included three different sizes but this is part of my learning process, having never done this before.



They are made of a heavy paper with a laminate (plastic) coating. The laminate film increases the integrity of the paper without significantly increasing the thickness. For me this was important. My goal was for these to look like any other paperback book when applied so others won't realize it's a cover. In order for this to work the cover couldn't be too thick because it would not conform to the books cover, it would "puff out", which is a dead give away that your book has a cover on it.



I created these unique designs because I'm not the type to purchase something made of fabric that has a "wall paper" print on it. For me, using one of those would make me feel like I was sixty and in assisted living, not quite the look I'm going for...



Give these a try, you can return them if necessary. When I created them their primary use was intended for romance novels. I read quite a few and found I was only reading when I was at home, I wasn't interested in being in public reading a book with a crazy title or with a half dressed guy on the front! Now I can read wherever and whenever I want, it's great.



Thank you for looking, I hope you'll order a set...now that it's summer it's a great opportunity to read by the pool incognito...

These book covers are fabulous. I travel often and these are ideal in situations where people are too close for comfort. I can read my trashy novels and no one has to know! And I love that there is a "cover story" so i don't fumble for words about what I am reading if someone asks - great idea!

Each book cover title was well thought out. I like that they can be wiped clean. Three for basically $15.00 is a very good price,they are practical, fun and inspiring. Great for covering up those smutty novels and so much cuter than those old fashioned cloth covers of years past. I really like them.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Planner Covers Planner Covers Planner Covers