Thursday 23 June 2011

Good Product - sd card, sandisk


When I was looking at the video camera I read the reviews and there was one that said to get this and that.. The 16GB SDHC card was a must as well and so far it has done what it is supposed to do.. It gives me over three hours of space in the highest quality setting on the camera, more than enough for now anyway, I have yet to run even close to out of space on it.. The lesser settings will give more time and less quality but for the money this was the best way to go.. I don't have a laptop computer to transfer the videos from while on trips so the 16GB was a good thing there too.. Anyone else has a laptop type of computer and they might need an 8GB or less card... I'll put it through the big test this summer with a family trip.. But I think this card deserves the five star maximum rating.. 16GB Secure Digital Memory

The memory card is ideal for HD camcorders or SLR digital cameras, as it has lots of space. It does its job and I use it for my HD camcorder, it can hold up to 2 hours in video and is very convenient to own.

We've been using our SanDisk 16GB SD Memory card in both our Canon and Nikon digital point and shoot cameras. This card has a huge amount of space on it! We've recorded several HD videos and taken hundreds of photos and we're not even close to filling this card. This card is fabulous for vacationers who want to take a lot of photos without having to change out a card.



We're going to have to test this card out on a dSLR camera one of these days - gotta wait until we upgrade! Highly recommended. - 16gb - Memory Card - Sandisk - Sd Card'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information