Wednesday 29 June 2011

Iphone 4g Cover - iphone 4, hard case


The reality of this case is:

+ it's hard so offers better protection for fragile iPhone

+ has a good solid feel once installed on iPhone

+ it has nice concept of replicating back of iPhone

- it's hard so it's a pain to put on / take off

- opening for camera and flash too small which reflects light back into lens causing washed out photos

- semi-transparent plastic sides make iPhone look less elegant once installed



Bottom line...I bought it..wanted to like it...but ended up not using it. Black Replicase Hard Crystal Air Jacket Case for AT&T iPhone 4 4G 16GB 32GB GSM

The case I received fits the phone so tightly that just slipping it on created white stress marks in the cheap plastic. The photos show one opening for the ringer/vibrate switch and the volume buttons, but mine had three separate holes so small as to be unuseable. That makes this case useless on my new iPhone 4 and will be returned. Save yourself the aggravation. The iPhone is an engineering marvel and a work of art--don't spoil it with this junky case. I replaced it with one that seems to be perfect: CaseCrown Metalic Slider Slim Case and gave it five stars.

First of all it not only helps protecting your phone but also does not spoil the beauty of the iPhone. Many in the market just make the phone look awkward. Back panel look very much like iPhone. Installation is pretty easy..just snaps with gentle press. Fits very well with the phone and you won't notice with one quick glance.

Good product, highly recommended.

The only drawback I've encountered is that it didn't protect the screen.

The border should be a little bit more high.

But besides that, the case is great, the volume and power holes are very good located and the appearance is very elegant.

I love this case, it exactly looks like original iPhone,I don't know about the drop protection.

But I love the looks and finish of the product. --(my updated review after 2 months) I was happy about this case, but I've to change my review on this case now. Because the look last only for a month, and quality is cheap, it's surface is scratched all over, and it broke in the corners and back side. I won't recommend this case. It lasted only 2months.

I generally dont like using a case for my phones but having close to dropping the phone a few times I decided to check for cases in stores and online. I am just amazed by how cool the case looks and it was an unbelievable deal and price from digiAids so buying it was a no brainer. Got this in the mail today and its fits well and looks better than I had thought. I am sure going to recommend this seller and the product to my friends. If you are looking for a hard case for your iPhone4 which will protect as well as wont make your phone look bulky this is it!

This case is very cheap. Once I placed the case on my phone I was not happy with the way it looked and felt. It is completely plastic and I had to almost break it to get it off. This cases is not worth your money. Spend a little more and get something more deserving to be placed on your Iphone.



P.S. Every other good review seems to be from the ones selling the case.

It was really cheap which was what drew me to it. When I first put it on it looked great. After the first day the back was already really scratched up. It scratches SUPER easily. The sides are clear and when they get damaged (even just a little) it turns this awful white color. Also, the case is incredibly slippery. The only reason the rating is so high is because of its price. - Good Value - Case - Hard Case - Iphone 4'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone 4g Cover - iphone 4, hard case iphone 4 Iphone 4g Cover - iphone 4, hard case