Wednesday 29 June 2011

Griffin - iphone, ipad


I was a little iffy of ordering this product at first. Thinking it was gonna be the non light up. But I took a chance and did so anyway! With in 5 days I received it! I was amazed by how fast I got it but worked out good! And as for the product? Great!!!! I love it I was hoping the ring around it was green but I like the white looks great charges wonderfully! I think I just might order a second one! Griffin Technology PowerJolt SE 2 amp Power Charger for iPad, iPhone and iPod (Black)

I bought this item because it's made by Griffin. The idea of having a low-profile charger was a plus too. I bought 2 for our iPhone 4s; one for each of our vehicles. The darn thing didn't fit in either power sockets/lighters -- we have a 2011 Honda Pilot and 2011 BMW 535i. It's too wide/thick...even when I tried to push the metal pieces down, the darn thing wouldn't squeeze. So, I'm returning them. Bummer!

The shape of the adapter was too big to fit in my car. It absolutely would not fit in my Honda CRV and it barely fits in a Toyota Tundra. It is very hard to push into the adapter. Was completely useless for me.

It's great to have a car charger for the iPad, and this one is clearly well made and works great. However, it lights up when being used, and the light is bright and distracting at night time. I can put some tape over it, but it'd be nice if I didn't have to. And since my iPad will tell me if it's getting a charge, the light on the charger is redundant anyway.

I purchased two other chargers for my iPhone 3GS prior to getting this one. The first two offered spotty performance. This charger fits well into the power receptacle and it charges consistantly. I also like having the coiled cord. I don't understand why so many car chargers are made with a long straight wired cord. You end up having all this loose wire all over the car. - Ipad - Griffin - Iphone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


griffin Griffin - iphone, ipad