Wednesday 29 June 2011

Birth Control Pill - birth control, fertility


I have used Lady Comp for about five years now and love it. It is, in my opinion, better than any other form of birth control because you are not adding anything unnatural to your body and you are not trying to trick your body into not getting pregnant. I love this product and highly recommend it. So get over the sticker-shock of the $500 and do your body the favor of a natural birth-control method that won't alter your body's natural rhythms.



In addition, it travels well and has a battery pack for that purpose. I usually put it in my carry-on and have only been asked about it by TSA once. I travel quite a bit and it has not been a problem.



LadyComp has enhanced my life, rather than controlled it like other forms of birth control. It is so easy and safe! Lady-Comp Fertility Monitor - Fahrenheit

My husband and I have used this for four months now and have not gotten pregnant- and we are right at child-bearing age. It really does work and it's so nice not to have to use hormonal methods. I feel much healthier this way. You can buy it new for $500. I bought mine refurbished for $400. But it lasts I think for ten years. So it's really like paying a little more than $3 a month over that ten years. And it's so easy to use. Just set the alarm, take your temperature when the alarm goes off, and it tells you whether it is a red day or green day. You have about nine days each month of red days where you must use a barrier method because you are possibly ovulating.

I use the babycomp version my sister in law gave to me. I never come on website like this and use reviews but I just to because I love this product so much. The babycomp is the same as this, but has added features to assist in conception. I used mine while nursing and it correctly predicted when my period was coming back before I even knew it by my temperature. I don't even set my alarm since I have a 9 month old and she wakes me up sometimes. You can take your temp when you wake up within a few hours of your alarm time. I would highly recommend this product. I am Catholic and am against birth control for myself. I tried the other charting methods but this just seems so much easier to me and it works great!

I love my lady comp!! I have had it for over 2 months now! Please dont think its just a "fertility moniter" as stated in the add. Lady comp is actually one of the best kept secrets out there for Natural Birth COntrol!!! It is proven 99.3% effective against pregnancy in clinical studies. Pass on the Word...More women need to know especially in the United States...so they can get off of that horrible hormonal birth control! I personally think it(the hormonal birth control) can cause cancer and lots of other health problems..!

I am a guy, and I have been researching natural contraceptive methods for a while now, and was highly disapointed with what I found, until I found out about the lady comp.



The lady comp is 99.3% effective, that's about as good as any birth control. I have heard people say, "My parents used the temp. method and had 4 kids."



Let me tell you folks, this is not the temp. method your parents used, this is the natural temp. contraceptive of the 21st century that has gone through, EXTENSIVE testing.



I have been using this with my gf for about 2 years, and we have not had one pregnancy scare.



The only thing is that you have to use protection during the yellow and red days, or refrain from intercourse, but other than that, the green lights are all good.



On her green days, I don't use condoms, and she has not gotten pregnant, so I have put it to the test.



I do admit, that the up front 500 price tag is a bit steep, but you make payments on it. I know people who spend 500 on their i-phone, something that will be obsolete in a year. This is a lifetime purchase, AND you don't have to worry about your women increasing the risks of cysts and ovarian cancer, there are enough women with cancer out there already. If you don't have much money, get the pearly instead, it's about 200 dollars cheaper, and performs the same function. Also, if and when you decide to have a baby, you can use the device to know when your girl is ovulating and have sex then to increase chances of impregnation.



It's not nice to trick mother nature, and that's what birth control does. It's better to work with the natural cycles of your womans body with out putting her health at risk.

I just ordered a lady comp after quite a few emails discussing the different options with the RaX Medical customer service people. They have FANTASTIC customer service. They respond to emails almost immediately with excellent information. If the price here is too high for you i suggest buying directly from Rax- they also offer refurbished units if they are in stock for about half the price of a new one.



advantages of lady comp over the pearly: it has a 10 year battery instead of a 2-3 year (very helpful if you plan to use it for birth control like i do for at least 15+ years), it has an alarm with a lighted control panel to help you take your temperature at the same time each day (although about a 3 hour window is fine), and it provides a forecast of your fertility for about 5 days ahead (just a prediction but it becomes more accurate the longer you use it). from what i have read, you really need 3 months of readings to rely solely on the lady comp esp. if you are coming off the pill. it takes a while for your cycles to reset to normal. i suggest charting for a few months just to get an idea of what the lady comp is doing for you. i would also read toni weschler's "taking charge of your fertility" - Ovulation - Pregnancy - Birth Control - Fertility'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information