Sunday 8 May 2011

Will Do Business Again - samsung alias 2, alias 2


Just ordered two more.

This is the identical car charger

that Verizon charges $20 and it does the same

job. It does not come "bubble Pack" so you

can open the envelope with ease. You do not get or

pay for a not needed book of instructions to show you

how to plug it in.

At this price you should buy one for each car. Rapid Car Charger (CLA) for Samsung i637 Jack, T349, A167, Alias 2 SCH-U750, Magnet A257 / A177, Smooth U350, Trance U490, Instinct S30

I was looking to purchase an inexpensive car charger for my phone. Well i got what i paid for. It was all I could afford at the time since the charger's from AT&T are so expensive. I needed a charger really bad so I thought what the heck ? As soon I used the charger my phone started acting up , freezing, getting hot, stopped ringing. I finally took the back off and the memory card was super hot !!! I took out the memory card out and the phone work's and everything is back to normal. Ive bought a couple of other item's from Amazon and so far this was the only upset. So just wanted to give everyone the head's up.

This is the second charger purchased for a Samsung Jack. The first one lasted about 1 year. They're not expensive and was delivered promptly. They work fine, just not as dependable as perhaps they sould be. But then again, the price is right. - Samsung Alias 2 - Cable - Alias 2 - Car Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information