Sunday 8 May 2011

Hard Case - thunderbolt, htc


I actually ordered this case before my Thunderbolt. I probably would have gotten the black one, but it was sold out (looks like this one is now, too). I was hesitant because I'm not big on really colorful cases/phones and I really like to keep bulk down. When I brought home my TB today, I slapped an SG screen protector on it, and this case, and I couldn't be happier. It's a really nice darkish blue, but what you can't tell is that under light, the case has a sort of pearlescent shine to it, like one of those really fancy car paints. Nothing too over the top, I really like it.



Also the amount of bulk this case adds is quite reasonable. For how big this phone already is, it's not much at all, and I'm sure I'll be glad to deal with the extra bulk the first time I butterfinger it. The Thunderbolt fits very snugly in it, but you won't get any scratches because there is a thin layer of felt where it contacts the phone. Definitely recommended! Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for HTC ThunderBolt (Blue)

I was a bit skeptical about buying a $25 phone case without seeing it in person, but I was pleasantly surprised with this case. The fit and finish are superb. If I didn't know better, I would think that it was included by the manufacturer. The soft-touch material feels great in hand and the blue is a stylishly subtle hue. The phone is a bit bulky on its own, so I worried that the case would accentuate the size, but the difference is hardly noticeable. All in all, this is a high quality case that looks, feels and fits great. Paired with a screen protector, this should be all the protection an average user would ever need.

I've always been a fan of Seidio cases (except for the Seidio cases for my Motorola Droids - they constantly broke). This is by far the best Seidio I've used yet. Love the way it goes on the phone (top & bottom), love the protection, the classy blue color as well. But what I really like is how it makes it easier to find the top power button. I found that without the case, my finger would constantly scroll the top of the phone looking for the slight bump the button provided, which was a pain honestly. With the case on, it has a cut out, which makes it MUCH easier to find the top button. As far as previous reviewers (on the black case) that it adds to much bulk, can't use the kick stand, etc. - that's all bull. Kick stand works just as well, just as easy to get to and hardly adds any bulk at all.



Great Case!

This is a sleek and elegant case in a beautiful midnight blue--how fitting for a "thunderbolt" phone! It may be a bit pricey but is well worth the investment towards protection of a high-end phone. I am pleased with this, my first Seidio case, and would not hesitate to purchase more cases made by this company in the future. I just wish they made a similar case for use with the extended battery for this phone, and the same case in a larger variety of colors.

Important: this case is VERY difficult to remove. I strongly recommend that you practice putting it on and taking it off because sooner or later you will need to swap batteries or remove the battery for whatever reason, etc., and you will definitely need to know the best way for you to take off the case.

This case is sturdy and stylish. I just love it. The only downside is if you want the extended battery for your phone, this case won't work. The biggest plus is the HTC Thunderbolt used to slip out of my hands all the time and with this new case, it never does.

This seems like a great case and it popped right on, but then I decided to try taking it off. The instructions are woefully inadequate and it simply will not come off despite following the instructions, searching the internet for help (and there is no "support" link at the seidio site), and working at it for over an hour now. It simply does not come off.

At first I thought this case was just about perfect. but over time dust gets inside the case and has scratched the paint on the edges of my phone. The phones power button and volume rocker button are also hard to press in because the case it too close and raised around them. To fix this i have carved the plastic case down around the buttons. Now i'm going to get a different case because this one has put lots of scratches in my phone.

Like the other reviews said, this case is great! The color is beautiful and the amount of bulk it adds to the phone really is very minimal. The fit is perfect and it looks really sleek. I have not dropped my phone yet, so I can't review on that, but it does seem sturdy enough that it would protect it. This case only goes around the phone itself and does not provide any screen protection. You will need to buy a screen protector if you want your screen protected.

UPDATE 6/6/11: I still stand by my previous review, however, I recently purchased a screen protector and needed to get the case off my phone in order to apply it. It was very difficult to remove this case. It took me about an hour because I read the instructions, watched several youtube videos and read tips in reviews other people had left. Finally, I read one review that recommended heating the case at the seam for about 5 seconds with a hair dryer and then another that said to wait until you hear a click when squeezing the sides and pressing on the logo. That is what worked for me. Try it at your own risk if nothing else works. Still a great case!! - Case - Thunderbolt - Hard Case - Htc'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hard Case - thunderbolt, htc hard case Hard Case - thunderbolt, htc