Sunday 8 May 2011

Rca - rca


Bought this product to use with my Apple TV since I have an old CRT TV and not the new LCD TVs that have HD. The converter worked perfectly and my TV is 20 years old!!! Needless to say I'm very happy that it brought life to my old TV. Had to do some adjusting but the view is excellent for a CRT and the sound is great too. I have no complaints and may buy another one if I want to do the same set-up in my bed room. I would def recommend this product to anyone who wants an apple TV but doesn't want to up-grade all his/her equipment just to get digital streaming and additional uses from their old equipment. HDMI to Composite /S-Video Converter 3RCA CRT TV CVBS

I needed this to help stream/record ps3 and xbox360 games and tournaments. It comes with one composite RCA cable with stereo audio and one s-video cable for output and one HDMI cable for input. It has a switch to select either composite or s-video, both wont work at the same time. You can also select NTSC or PAL video via another switch.

Make sure that you only get this if you want to get video and audio from and hdmi source to a send to a TV/Projector/ recording equipment and only has composite/s-video and stereo audio input. And not the other way around. Build quality is good and this signal is strong and clear and has no issues with ps3 HDCP.

Worked perfectly out of the box. My laptop has HDMI output and I use this converter to connect audio/video from the laptop to an older TV set (without HDMI) or a recording device. Unlike other reviewers, my shipment did not include an HDMI cable, but other necessary cables were included. Would definitely order from this supplier again.

Works a treat out of the box. Simple & effective. Output is low enough resolution to be a work-around for HDCP issues that I had encountered with other similar devices. This reason alone is why I bought this particular one. Comes with all the cables including a nice long fat HDMI one.

I just bought this product from Amazon last week since we have a new 2nd generation Apple TV. Since our TV is old HDTV without HDMI port, I was very upset about that. After I looked over many possible solutions, this product did a good job to covert the signal and we can watch our netflix clearly on our TV.

We got a new Blue-ray with internet to stream netflix. We have an old TV and could use RCA jacks to watch DVD, but the streaming was only done through HDMI port. This little unit (which also came with all the needed cables)hooked right up and we get great streaming video through RCA jacks that we can use on our old TV. We have been very pleased. (I did have to flip one of the switches to make it work.)

Purchased this unit from Specialty AV Inc. Unit was not compatible with my older large screen TV.



Contacted Amazon who forwarded my wish to return the product. I was contacted by e-mail the same day by Specialty AV Inc. with instructions on return and an apology. My account was refunded within 2 days of returning the product.



I would never have any qualms dealing with this vendor again.



Can't rate the product as it didn't work in my case, but I give Specialty AV Inc. 5 stars. - Rca'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rca - rca rca Rca - rca