Sunday 8 May 2011

Lavatory Faucet


The box was missing the installation instructions for the drain/popup. I could not find the correct instructions on the Price Pfister website (which is abysmal). I called Price Pfister 4 times and never got to speak to anyone. Price Pfister's phone system hung up on me 3 times, the other time there was a 15 minute wait before you might get a chance to talk to someone. I tried to email customer service but you have to "ask a question" and then register for their customer support which ends up opening a case which you might get an answer for your question. After 2 weeks I did receive an email with instructions attached but the instructions did not match the drain/popup so I tried again. Now there are 2 case numbers and one says Solved (which it is NOT), the second says "Waiting on Details" which I added about a week ago and no response.



While the product may have an excellent warranty, if you have any problems the chance of actually getting them resolved are slim and none. I regret having bought a Price Pfister product and will stick to Delta or Kohler in the future.



There are few companies that are this anti-customer oriented. Everything about Price Pfister's website and Customer Service is designed to frustrate the customer until they give up. If someone gave me a Price Pfister product, I would throw it in the trash. I am returning the Price Pfister faucets that I bought.



Before you buy a Price Pfister product, you have to decide whether customer service matters. If it does not then you might be very happy with a Price Pfister product. But for those that value quick, accurate and friendly customer service as much as the product then skip ever buying a Price Pfister product. Pfister 806-DY11 Treviso 3-Hole Roman Tub Faucet, Tuscan Bronze

I haven't really used this much since my house is still under construction so I don't have much time to sit around in a whirlpool. It seems to work fine and the plumber had no prob installing. It's the real deal and fits in with my other fixtures fine.



The company that took this order and delivered it was excellent, getting it to me with excellent service.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lavatory Faucet Lavatory Faucet Lavatory Faucet