Friday 13 May 2011

Wheel Mice - logitech, computer accessories


I picked up this mouse for about $10 and I've been pleased with its performance. Here's the rundown:

PROS:

* Price

* Optical sensor - movement is very fluid on a Mac

* Easy to hold in your hand



CONS:

* It doesn't include some of the bells and whistles that most people have come to expect of mice.

* It has a very long cord, which I don't quite understand. Most people have their mouse next to their computer, so having a long cord doesn't make sense.



SUMMARY: The buttons click well, the scroll button is very accurate, and the optical sensor is right on. For $10, you have no reason to complain about the lack of bells and whistles. If you're looking for a basic mouse and you just need something to work well out of the box, then this mouse is for you. If you're looking to spend more money on something that includes more functionality, then look elsewhere.



PC/MAC COMPATIBILITY: I'm running OS X 10.3.9 on a 800mhz iMac and both buttons and the scroll wheel behave exactly like they would on a PC with no downloads. Logitech PS/2 Optical Wheel Mouse

I just wanted a cheap, basic, regular-sized PS/2 mouse to keep my USB ports free, and this fits the bill perfectly.

Have had no problems since installing it and would recommend it to anyone else looking for a mouse to be, well, a mouse.

I just bought this mouse about 2 weeks ago. I found that using it without a mouse pad, the cursor was jumping all over the place. Very frustrating! I decided to try using a mouse pad and, what do ya know! It works perfectly!

I purchased this mouse as a gift for friends to replace their defunct trackball mouse. (Actually, it was a gift for me, too, because I couldn't stand to use their computer with that old mouse!) They are delighted with it and can't imagine how they lived without it for so long. I was thrilled with the great price and exceptionally fast delivery.

I bought this optical mouse back in February 2010 after an earlier failed attempt to replace a decade old (yes, that old!) trackball mouse. The first mouse I bought, the WM400 Illuminated USB Optical Wheel Mouse PINK/GREY, turned out to be complete and utter crap. This mouse from Logitech worked like a charm. I'm eight months in after having purchased it and there have been no problems so far.

The Logitech optical mouse is terrific. A computer technician who was working on my computer suggested that I purchase one because my old mouse wasn't working right. Wow, I didn't realize how bad my old one was until I started to use this optical mouse. The Logitech mouse is very is easy to install and it is very responsive, the scrolling feature works especially well. I like it so much; I purchased one for my husband's laptop. We both have older computers, so prefer to keep our USB ports available for other devices. If you're looking for a new, wired, mouse at a reasonable price, look no further.

This mouse is a piece of junk. Think it may be due to the optical sensor being cheap. My other optical mouse tracks without issue on my desk, but this mouse refuses to keep tracking properly on the dull dark surface. If I stick paper or something under it, it will track though. My other mouse is a cheap Microsoft. Not that the brand is better, just my original mouse works like a champ on any surface and was cheap aswell. - Optical Mouse - Oem - Computer Accessories - Logitech'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wheel Mice - logitech, computer accessories computer accessories Wheel Mice - logitech, computer accessories