Friday 13 May 2011

Leather Kindle Cover - kindle accessory, kindle


Great value for the price. A perfect fit for my Kindle! It's a great supple leather and protects my Kindle well. The picture doesn't do any justice. I was pleasantly surprised to see how nice it looked and the contrast of black and brown. The weave style also makes it more forgiving especially with wear and tear. I just got back from travelling and I really USED this. And it still looks great! OCTOVO Genuine Weave Leather Kindle 2 Cover with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, 2nd Generation Kindle), Black/Brown

Like the other reviewer says, the pictures do not do this cover justice. I am so pleased and surprised at how much I like this cover. This is not a bunch of leather strings woven together and stitched into shape. The black portion of the cover is one piece of leather! It is then die cut and the contrasting brown pieces are woven through the cuts! This takes time and makes the finish quality superb.



It is lighter than I thought it would be and I get many compliments on the design. The cover folds back for easy reading and returns back to a protective cover with ease. It uses the Kindle 2 mounting system which is simple, clean and effective. I love the simple design with no snaps, flaps, zippers or tabs in the way when you are trying to hold it to read. I'm very pleased.

I have to agree, the pics do not do this cover justice! I wanted something classy and I was blown away with this cover. I got the black/brown version and love it. It's thin but feels slightly padded by the woven leather. I think this will help protect the screen. The smell of the leather is divine. Love the hinge attachment and the clever loop at the bottom to keep the kindle attached to the back cover. I would definitely buy this cover again if I needed another. No regrets!

I reviewed all Kindle covers before selecting the Octo Weave leather cover. I am in total agreement with the posted comments. It is beautifully made from woven leather making it durable and attractive. Its' excellent quality completely protects my Kindle. However, the wonderful smell of the leather does seem to attract my cat! I have to make sure it is out of sight when not in use or it might be mistaken for a chew toy!

I'm the very persona of persnickety. Especially when I'm treating myself. This woven leather cover is a tad pricey, and worth every indulgent penny! Unfortunately, I'm a brand spankin' new Kindle customer, and didn't know that I hadn't enough information to understand that this second generation cover wouldn't fit my Kindle with 3G. I LOVE this cover so much, I'm (no kidding) debating whether to return IT, or exchange my Kindle for one that the cover will fit!

I had been browsing for covers for a while before I made the plunge and purchased this case- the 50% off discount price and an additional 20% discount I found online didn't hurt the issue, either. :-) I purchased this cover to replace the m-edge prodigy that I had, and I was not disappointed when this cover arrived. The woven leatherwork is beautiful, and the design is "different" while still looking refined. The leather appears to be of fine quality, and it smells wonderful. The inside lining is a black fabric- once you've had a cover a while and see how dingy the inside can get where you hold it, you will understand that a darker lining is important. The weight of the cover itself adds only minimally to the kindle, and when I fold the cover back for reading, there is only a small amount of cover showing- it's the closest I've come to feeling like a covered kindle was not in a cover while I was reading. Plus, unlike the Amazon or Cole Haan cases (which I debated purchasing), there is the added security of the lower right corner strap. The mounting mechanism has been found in the past to crack kindles, and the corner strap keeps the kindle from swinging between the covers, which appears to be how the cracking happens. The only reason I didn't give the cover 5 stars (I would have liked a 4 1/2 star option!) is because I would have liked a way to keep the cover closed when I'm not reading- perhaps an elastic strap that would not add to the weight of the case. However, adding a strap might ruin the aesthetic of the case. All said, I am very happy with the case, and do not envision having to replace it in the future (when I got my m-edge case, I was planning its replacement after using it for only two weeks, so that is a big endorsement for me to make!). I don't think anyone purchasing this case would be disappointed-- especially with the reduced price now.

This cover feels and looks even better than it appears in the photo. Holds my Kindle securely which makes it much easier to grip and comfortable to hold. Wish it had a light feature, but overall this is a quality piece I would purchase again in a second! - Leather Kindle Cover - Kindle 3 Covers - Kindle Accessory - Kindle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


kindle accessory Leather Kindle Cover - kindle accessory, kindle