Friday 13 May 2011

Lasermax - watch battery, lasermax


What can you say about a watch battery? I guess only that I'm amazed how long these little things last. I have a bunch of devices that use them and my only gripe is that they don't sell them in large packs (i.e. 6 or 8). Energizer 377BP Watch Battery

It's so easy to replace a watch battery, and for less money that it costs to have it done at the jewelry store. Just open the back of your watch, remove the battery, and check its size. (Remember to note which side, + or - is facing up; usually it's the +) Note that you can go online & do a Google to find equivilant sizes since different companies (Energizer, Duracell, etc.) sometimes assign different numbers to the same battery size. Wipe the battery surfaces off (the oil on your fingers can reduce the electrical conductivity), place it back in the watch, and close your watch back up again. Good as new!

Energizer just dont last! That little bunny is a farce and false advertising. Even when rarely used they simple don't last. I bought these to use in my Lasermax in my Beretta 92. I ONLY got 6 month of them just sitting virtually unused before they died. I re-ordered Duracell that I had used previously and THOSE lasted 2 YEARS!!! Thats 4X LONGER than Energizer!!! - Watch Battery - Watches - Lasermax'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information