Friday 13 May 2011

Rotary Tool - rotary tool, rotary tool accessories


These were pretty much what I expected. I've already used a few of the items and they worked well, no disappointments. They are not miracle products and they are basically to be considered expendable, but then that's the nature of such things. The sanding drum I used held up amazingly well, it is of good closed coat sandpaper (sand cardboard). I used a buffing tip and that took quite a bit of hard use as well. I think it is worth the money if you're a tinkerer or a craft type. Trademark Tools 75-9900 Hawk 138-pc Rotary Tool Polishing, Drilling, Cutting Accessory Kit - Rotary Tool - Rotary Tool Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rotary Tool - rotary tool, rotary tool accessories rotary tool Rotary Tool - rotary tool, rotary tool accessories