Thursday 12 May 2011

Ps3 Wireless Controller - ps3 160gb, garbage


This product feels sturdy, near identical to Sony's PS3 controller, resulting in the 4 stars. However, since firmware 3.5 Sony has blocked 3rd party USB accessories so this no longer works with a PS3. This isn't the companies fault, just be aware it no longer works on the PS3. PS3 SX-3 Wireless Controller

This product didn't work, so I had to ship it back - on my own dime. It felt like a solid product, only it didn't work! Perhaps its a fluke and the new one will be fine, but at this point, I feel like I should have just bit the bullet and bought another Sony controller.



Continued... The replacement came (I had to ship back at my cost) and the controller worked. It's not as responsive as the Sony, but it does work. I think if your (young) kids break the originals, this would work as a replacement. Adults probably wouldn't be satisfied with the performance, though.

Unfortunately for me, I bought this from Ross stores a while ago for $19.99 and it's a dud, something mechanical must be wrong because it neither works on the ps3 nor the PC either. How can Hyperkin come out with this junk to waste ppl's money and time? They won't even comment back on their facebook page and there's no way to email them. In this age, I think there should be more options than to call them and talk to someone who might give me the run around over the phone. I'll never buy another Hyperkin Tomee product again! Junk!!! Hope I can find some way to fix this product.

You get what you pay for... This controller is not the best I've seen out there. It works well enough where you can play your games, but some of the games can be difficult to play if you need to use the R1,2 and L1,2 buttons a lot. The R2 and L2 buttons are the hardest to use. You REALLY have to press the button, compared to the PS3 original controller. Also, the joystick isn't as smooth as the original PS3 controller. Not being picky, but I mention this because with the original controller you can move the stick slowly and the exact angle will reflect in-game, whereas with this controller even if you go slow, the in-game result is jumpy. Moving it slowly you'll notice that it only recognizes 8 points (Up, Down, Left, Right and up-left, up-right, down-left, down-right).

This controller has been great. I was a little skeptical when we received it and realized that it wasn't a rechargeable, but it gets used A LOT and we haven't had to change the batteries on it yet. It is a solid product.





[...]

THIS CONTROL IS NOT WORKING. I LOST A COUPLE OF OF HOURS TRYING AND TRYING AND i WASTED MY TIME. THERE IS NOT INSTRUCTIONS INSIDE THE BOX. IN ADITTION THE COSTUMER SERVICE OF THIS SELLER IS VERY POOR. I REGRET TO BUY THIS ITEM;BUY AN ORIGINAL CONTROL INSTEAD, THAT IS MY RECOMMENDATION. - Ps3 160gb - Ps3 Wireless Controller - Garbage - Playstation 3'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ps3 Wireless Controller - ps3 160gb, garbage ps3 160gb Ps3 Wireless Controller - ps3 160gb, garbage