Thursday 12 May 2011

Ipod Charger - iphone cable, usb


WATCH OUT

Not Apple

Not well-made. Sharp edges and rattles inside.

I bought four at this price.

Same problems with each one.

Interferes with connection to iTunes

When connected to computer, only communicates with iTunes without charging.

iTunes has once refused to "see"iphone on this cable.

Use for charging only and get licensed Apple stuff for iTunes sync.

PROBLEMS

1. Can sync SOMETIMES without charging.

2. Cannot charge from computer loaded with itunes

3. Can charge from wall.

4. Poorly made

and finally!!

5. THIS VENDOR IS PURPOSEFULLY MISLEADING iPod Dock Connector to USB Cable

the product specifications said brand new but the one that ive received was bitten,the wire almost cut, and dirty and not working at all,also took a lot of time to arrive and no tracking number was issued.



a real waste of money,and first and last time to buy something from this company Chitek no thanks!!!!!!

The photo shows an Apple-branded OEM cable, but the actual item is not. There are similarities, but when compared side by side with an Apple cable the differences are obvious. Still, it has been working just fine so far, no problems. I'm using it with a 30 GB Video iPod. It's a slightly tighter fit on the iPod dock end than the original cable and I have to push harder for it to fit correctly, but once connected it works fine.

I purchased this connector for my iPhone 3GS after my dog chewed the end off of my original cable. I received this cable with in a few days of ordering it. When I first attempted connecting the cable into the iPhone, it almost needed to forced into it. I was worried that it would not come back out....with a little persuasion, the cable popped out (remember to squeeze the sides where it connects to the phone). I tried it a few more times over the next few days and if you angle it in just right, it seems to go into the iPhone much easier. I would say this is a decent cable, only for the fact that it charges the iPhone 3GS properly and you can save $20. I'm pretty sure this is an aftermarket production (given my struggles) and there was no packaging indicating this was even made by Apple. I would say it is Appleish.

Although it "looks" authentic and it is at a great price this item does not work. I have to plug it in my computer several times and ramdonly one of those times it works. Not realible at all... Not worth it.

I am 100% satisfied with my purchase, although I did not expect to be. When I first received this cable, I spent several minutes comparing it to my original OEM iPod dock connectors. I could not find any difference whatsoever. It looks exactly the same, down to every dimple in the metal fittings. It feels the same when inserting and removing the connector. I have never had an issue syncing my iPod. The cable I received from OEM Shop is IDENTICAL to what I received when I first bought my iPod directly from Apple. What I received is clearly the OEM product.



That said, one of my coworkers bought this same SKU (but from a different Amazon Seller) and received one of those crappy imitation knock-offs that rattle, don't sound quite right when inserting. I would have been totally dissatisfied if I'd gotten his cable, and I can understand the other negative reviews.



Just remember that you're only paying three bucks and you sometimes get what you pay for. I got lucky.

Although the description states that it will work with Iphone it actually does not. This is just 1 out of 3 other occasions that products are mislabeled on Amazon. To top it off the product was so cheap that returning it is hardly even worth it, especially if I end up having to front the shipping costs which would be more than the cable is worth.

I've bought this item from different sellers and truthfully, only a few actually have the real Apple cord. I suggest A1 Accessories for the real one, but it looks like they only have one left. Otherwise, just look at the seller comment section and see if even THEY say it's the real Apple product. Anyways Good luck in finding your favorite seller and know that not all are fakes :)

I bought 2 cables one for the car,one for the house. One works perfectly while the other worked for about 2 weeks then you had to have the cable placed just right for it to work. But for the price i guess i can't complain too much that one doesn't work too well. I used them for my iphone and they both worked when i bought them i can't complain. They are a little different than the original cable but they seem to work fine, Ive had the working one for over 6 months and it still works every night. - Apple - Ipod Accessories - Iphone Cable - Usb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information