Thursday 12 May 2011

Micro Drill Bits - bits, high precision micro bits


I would say this drill set is worth it for the $10. In order to accommodate the entire range of bit sizes, the chuck on the pin vise joins at 90 degrees rather than with a curved edge. I would suggest removing the clip when you are drilling as all it did was get in my way. I had to play with the box a bit to get some of the bits out, but at least it keeps the ones you do not want securely in the box. I eventually purchased a proper pin vise, but this one works in a pinch if you do not want or need something sturdier. 21 Pc Mini Drill Bit Set Tools Precision Tool Model Car

I enjoy making jewelry and am working with pearls. The holes were too small to get the chain thru and the drill I had purchased, well, the bits were too big. I have had extreme satisfaction with this small drill. One has to be careful in using the bits b/c they are a little fragile, giving their small size. Excellent purchase and I have purchased two! Has really simplified my work and decreased my stress!!!

I have these in my hands and I still can't believe that exist drill bits so tiny. I have hair in my head more thicker than these bits. the only thing that confuse me a little was the identification. I am a modelist, I have bits of 1/16 and 1/32, but the thicker of these looks like 1/64 or more thin. the box is great, with a system to get only the desired bit. great product at great price.

I have been pleased with the performance of the drill bits when used with a high speed drill (Dremel Moto-Tool) for drilling through brass (carburetor jets). I did not find the Hand Drill tool at all useful, and broke a drill bit when trying to use the hand drill (to drill through brass).

I purchased these drills to drill out a jet port on a motorcycle carb. They worked great and the delivery was fast. I am a new customer and I will be making more purchases in the future due to my satisfaction.

I often need to drill very tiny holes in mild steel. I searched for a long time, but found very few options for what I actually need to do. These bits (like pretty much all others out there) indicate that they are only for use by hand, and for materials like wood, plastic, and other such soft stuff. Well, I can tell you that if you chuck them up in a dremmel and spin them fast, and use a decent oil, you can make many holes in steel. I do strongly recommend using the dremmel drill press for this kind of work as the bits are as fragile as glass and will break at the slightest side pressure as all these tiny ones will. I cut 15 holes to a depth of 1/2" with the #71 yesterday, and it is still sharp and capable of several more holes. The plastic index the bits come in is not hardly usable due to alot of flash, and a general poor fit, but it does keep the bits secure.

I liked the products, but one drill was missing. Thank heavens I didn't need that size or I would have returned it. The hand held chuck initially looked like it was of a poor quality in that the four peices that make up the jaw wouldn't line up properly, but when you place a drill in it and tighten it, it worked just fine. I accomplished the work I need done with this set.

as a pin vice the function is ok, beware as it will only accept up to about a #72 bit, collet is way to small.

cant understand why its sold as part of a set that has bit's up to #80 when pin vice is not usable with all of these bits ?. - High Precision Micro Bits - Quality - Drill Bits - Bits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Micro Drill Bits - bits, high precision micro bits bits Micro Drill Bits - bits, high precision micro bits