Thursday 12 May 2011

Pouches - laminator, pouches


With the economy being what it is, I search out bargains and hope for the best. I've found some new products, as well as new stores, both brick and mortar and on the web. I feel that excellent deals need to be shared with anyone who could benefit from a quality product at a great price.

Well, these laminating pouches are as good if not better than any I have previouly used at prices much higher. They are clear, and true to spec. At this price, experimenting with heat lamination is a worthwhile event. Actually I have only had one semi-failure and it was my fault for not aligning the pouch correctly in the feed of my laminator. SPR01156 - Laminating Pouch, Letter Size, 9x11-1/2, 5 Mil, Clear

Didn't USE the required carton sandwich board in laminating... because it will not fit my laminator and still PRODUCED great lamination... Maybe it is advisable to create a list of laminator that the sandwich board is USABLE and NOT....

These laminating sheets are high quality and a great value for the money. Each box comes with a "carrier" set and it makes the laminating go smoothly. My documents and school projects have a professional finish after I laminate them and they will last for years to come! - Laminator - Pouches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information