Tuesday 3 May 2011

Address Labels


These labels are NOT clear. They are "frosted" looking unless you are using them on already white or ivory colored paper. I just hung up from Avery and this IS the best product they have for ink jet printing, in terms of clear labels, however the word "frosted" came from Avery as they were describing the issue. They said if you use it on anything "colored" it will appear frosted.



The cover of the product envelope shows a label on a tannish paper. It does not appear frosted on that. I explained I really and truly needed CLEAR labels. They did not have any alternate product to offer, and so I am getting a refund and mailing them the unused labels (they will reimburse shipping also).



What a pain!! Now, to search for some truly clear labels that don't cost $60 per package! Avery Easy Peel Mailing Labels for Ink Jet Printers, 1 x 2.625 Inches, Clear, Pack of 300 (18660)

My fiance and I ordered these labels to use for our wedding invitations, they were wonderful. It was so easy to use the mailings import feature with the product code in Word. We just exported our guest list into excel from on of the wedding websites we used to plan the wedding. Then from excel we imported the list into word and the template for these labels...then just print! They looked great, and since we are on a time crunch printing the addresses and return address was much faster than handwriting all of them! The clear labels looked great against our ivory envelopes! You can barely notice them! We're even going to use these for labeling our favors! I highly reccomend them!

I ordered these labels for my wedding invitations. I was really excited to find clear labels for ink jet printers. The labels I printed turned out amazing, the only problem I had was trying to get the sheets to feed throug my printer properly. It could very well just be my printer, but I would recommend putting one sheet through at a time and testing to see how it works, because mine was a huge fight, but worth it.

I have purchase these labels 2 different times and I will never buy them again. I have an HP photosmart C7200 series printer and every time I feed a page of these labels through it, small pieces of the lablel paper come loose inside and end up jamming my printer. It is very frustrating when it takes over 1/2 hour to print half a page of labels, because of the jams. I have changed to white labels and they do not cause the same problem.

I bought these to print addresses for thank-you cards for my baby shower. I wanted to make them look as close to hand-written as possible, so I used a caligraphy font. I was very impressed. The color of the envelope showed through and the labels were very thin and not very noticable.



I used Excel because I'm not good at mail merge, and also because I wanted to keep the addresses for Christmas cards.

Truly we were looking for clear labels to re-do name tags for our Toastmasters group. the only Clear labels we could find in town were 10x what this pricing was and so even with the freight, it was a bargain. Thank you,

We use these to print usage and care instructions that we place on the back of business cards that we attach to our hand-crafted products. Being transparent, they lend a quality of professionalism to our business. The new function of tearing off the seam between rows makes it much easier to remove the labels.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Address Labels Address Labels Address Labels