Thursday 19 May 2011

Good


Pros: No latency. (If you're experiencing latency issues, it's due to the generic windows audio driver.

try using ASIO4ALL and you will get rid of any latency, or other issues.)



Cons: Appears cheaply made, so I don't think it will take a lot of wear and tear.



For the price, it's a good product. USB MIDI Music Cable Converter Keyboard Interface Cable Adaptor Keyboard to PC Support XP/Vista/MAC

I bought this midi media cable for a reasonable price compared

to midi cables sold at music stores, I was pleasantly surprised works

great just plug and play no software to install I would recommend this

product.

This is third or fourth time I have ordered these cables and it is the third driver title for the part has showed in qjack and

each time the cable colors and number of conductors used are different. These continuous changes forces me to keep a record of who has what cable set in my product and program qjack to a new driver name! After threading through the changes, the cables work great.



Just FYI



Jim

Got it really fast in the mail but it just doesn't work. I have both a brand new Mac with Logic and garageband on it...and a PC with Fruity loops on it and this cord does not work with my midi keyboard for all 3 DAW's and both the Mac and PC. again...a warning from a real customer...don't buy it. Sure 1 cent seems like a chance to take but it's the shipping where they get to rip you off.

This product works flawlessly, arrived on time and was in great condition. The only complaint I have is that I had to do quite a bit of research to get the thing to work with my computer. It would be nice for more explicit instructions to be included, or at least a link or reference to a good set of instructions to be included.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information