Thursday 19 May 2011

Faceplates - droid, faceplates


After trying four different cases, this one is finally satisfactory. I like the rubberized feel for non-slip handling. The finish is attractive and gives a sort of metallic sheen. The faceplate actually stays on well and works well with the Droid slide-out keyboard. I recommend this one and hope they don't switch suppliers on us. GTMax Red Durable Rubber Hard Snap On Crystal Cover Case for Verizon Motorola Droid A855 CDMA Cell Phone

I'm loving the color....it snapped on so smoothly...it's a very attractive cover, I love the feel of it, the price can't be beat....and not 2 mention the shippment was fast. I will return back to this company 4 future purchaces. I'm a Happy Camper, Thank U.

The case is NOT at all rubbery. It is molded, hard plastic. It does not bend. It is not soft. If you're looking for a "rubber" case, this is in no way what you're looking for.

If you're looking for a hard, molded plastic case, this product is fine. It's red. It's durable. It snaps on and off easily (but not too easily that it falls off). It's inexpensive. It shipped quickly.

Yes, this product is a penny. It isn't worth it.

The cover doesn't fit the phone. It keeps falling off. When it could be pushed on (a multiple amount of times per day), one corner was always sticking up.

Also, it makes the phone a lot bulkier than needed.

Buying this item seems to be a bit of a gamble.



First off, the case itself is very nice. Beautiful color and has a nice grip to it.



The backplate popped on immediately with very little problem. However, the faceplate refuses to go on. When I finally do get it on, it pops off if I move the phone at all.



Based on the other reviews, this item will either work beautifully for you, or it will cause you endless moments of rage when it never goes on. I will take the price as a loss, since the price is so low, and the backplate does a nice job. I will continue to fiddle with the front plate in the hopes it will somehow work.



My suggestion is to spend a little more on a good case. Do your research!!

I guess I should have known what I was getting, paying only $.01 for a hard case for my new Motorola Droid, but man, this thing is worthless. Maybe I just got a bad one, but when I snap the front on it doesn't really click into place; it's like it is just a little bit small for the phone. If any pressure is applied to the top of the case (up by the speaker) it pops off. I probably should have let the guy at the Verizon store sell me one of their cases...

The color was better than expected. It was a deep red, not too bright. It is for my husband's Droid. It is easy to put on and remove for times when he wants to use the holster. It is great for pocket protection from scratches, etc. - Faceplates - Motorola - Droid - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


droid Faceplates - droid, faceplates