Friday 8 April 2011

Speed Training - fitness gear, weight vests


This is a nice vest for the price. Shipping was sort of expensive, but that's to be expected, I guess. The vest is easy to adjust, but when I adjusted the vest to fit snug, to avoid excessive bouncing while I run, some of the sand weights became hard as rocks and jabbed me in my lower back. There are no problems when you wear the vest loosely, which is what I normally do, since I mainly wear the vest while doing yard work or for additional weight when doing body weight resistance exercises. Overall, I am quite satisfied with my purchase. (Weekly Special Sale - 59% Off/5 Days Only !)ZF 20LBS Comfortable Exercise Adjustable Weighted Vest (One size fits all. For both men and women.WEIGHTS INCLUDED.)

INTRODUCTION: I am a 34 year old U.S. Army soldier in currently stationed in Afghanistan, so you can guareentee that if I am taking time to write a review( down time that I could be using to sleep or write my family)that It will be accurate review based upon actual facts and not emotions.



Setup: I received my MiR 20LBS Comfortable Exercise Adjustable PRO Weighted VEST 5 days ago. I bought it new on sale for [...](New year's sale 60% off marked down from 69.99). It took about a week to get here. Shipping cost me more then what I paid for the vest ($29.99), but it's what I expected it to cost for a 20lb package to be shipped to Afghanistan.



Results after 5 days(approx. 64hrs of wear): So far I am very impressed with the vest, it fits well and is easy to adjust and seems to be made out of really durable material. I tried jumping up and down rapidly for 30 secs and the vest barely moved. The vest is a little bulky under my uniform but I see that as a small price to pay for increase speed and endurance. I only wear it continuously 12-14 hrs a day but since I only got it five days ago I am taking it slowly by letting my body get use to the weight before I start actually exercising with it on. The only down side I see is the burst of energy I feel when I take it off before I go to sleep. I can't wait to take it on a run! Check back for my update when I start exercising and am able to see what this baby can really do!

Good quality material, nice adjustability with the weights, great fit. Thanks, exactly what i was expecting. Don't pay $60 at your super fitness store, purchase this item and you will be happy. I have ran into one problem with the vest which is mostly a problem with my body structure. When wearing the vest, if you plan on running with it on, it may rub on your collarbone. I fixed that with putting my fleece colar under it.

This vest is practically perfect. It is a smaller vest than standard ones which gives you more flexibility as it is easier to move with. the little weights come out easily and are secure when you put them back in. definitely will buy another vest in the future from this company.

I got this vest for bone density - I am slight but active. 5' 5" 110 lbs wet. I am definitely on the bottom end of the one size fits all but it is doable. I started with 10 lbs and am working up. I am happy with it.

I have wanted to get something like this for a while and now I'm glad I did. I find this vest comfortable and a good weight for someone like me who is not an athelete but who wants to make the most of my daily walks.

Very well made for the money and adjustable so that my wife and I can share the same vest for our workouts. This is my first experience with a weighted vest and I primarily use it for walking and short runs. Very pleased with this product.

I purchased this vest under the belief that these were the best weighted vests. While I have enjoyed using it for (boxing, jogging) and see potential benefits it has started to tear in several places after only a couple weeks of use (maybe 5 times). - Weight Vest - Weight Vests - Exercise - Fitness Gear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Speed Training - fitness gear, weight vests exercise Speed Training - fitness gear, weight vests