Friday 8 April 2011

Battery Chargers - sony, sony camcorder


I buy this thing because it was with special discount, practically the same price with SONY ACVQ50 that haves SQ technology but only one slot for one battery. The other unique difference is that the ACSQ950D have the plug and cord to connect to the cigarette lighter for your car. I was surprised when i read in the manual "This unit cannot charge two battery packs simultaneously", so compare price between the two chargers before buying. That's my advice. Sony ACSQ950D AC/DC AC Adapter/Quick Charger for MiniDV Camcorders

Awesome Product! I can't find anything wrong with this product or company. The charger works great and Supermicro was great! I paid $85.48 shipped when the list price was around $170. If I was to nitpick, the only shortcoming of the product is it will only charge one battery at a time. But like I said, that is nitpicking.

This may be a good charger, I have no way to know but it was of no use to me, I bought it with a camera and tripod; it was listed as a recommended accessory. PROBLEM: this charger works only wth "M" series batteries. The camera I was sold works only with "L" series. This accessory is not compatible with the item it was recommended with. BEWARE the recommendations! - Sony - Sony Camcorder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


sony Battery Chargers - sony, sony camcorder