Friday 8 April 2011

Elago - sleek, case


I am a very skeptical iPhone case buyer, because I dislike messing with the great visual design of Apple products. However this iPhone 4 case adds very little to the weight or shape of the phone. My iPhone 4 feels no different than it does without the case. Super sleek, light weight, shiny piano black finish matches iPhone 4 perfectly. Does show fingerprints, but other than that...a perfect case. elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 with Logo Protection Film (Piano Black)

I've see so many iPhone cases that completely takes away from the style of the iPhone and adds bulk but this case does neither. Its gloss finish looks awesome and it adds almost NO bulk to the phone. It does show fingerprints but so does an iPhone without a case. You will need to buy a screen protector with this case because it only protects the back & sides.

I'm giving this case a 3 star and here's why:



Pros:

- Very slim, adds almost no bulk if that's what your going for

- Shows the apple logo

- Protects the sides and back very well (top/bottom are exposed, not meant to protect them though)

- Dropped this case while getting out of a cab, It scratched the case and the phone was untouched (got lucky)

- Buy this case if you plan on keeping it on there and not removing it and here's why....



Cons:

- Hard to snap on

- Dust gets collected in between case and phone, and now on to the last point

- THIS CASE SCRATCHES THE ANTENNA if you do not remove it VERY carefully. Very upset with this, I have a very small scratch on the side lining of my phone. If your picky like me, this will be a deal breaker. You have been warned! I am switching to the Case Crown.

I feel kind of bad purchasing a ~$7 piece of protection for my $800 iphone 4... However, I wouldn't have it any other way. The fit of this is perfect. No sand getting inbetween anything, and scratching the hell outa the stainless steel frame (like the Apple-approved bumpers; those suck). The small circular sticker is a nice touch for the back logo.



This combined with some screen protectors gives you the protection you need, and it still keeps the seksi design of apple. This product is perfect. I would've paid $20 for it.



Brett

I looked at several cases, and this, by far, is the best case I found for the iPhone 4. It's slim, it looks good, it fits the phone perfectly, all of the buttons, headphone jack, and dock connector are easily accessible with the case on, and it's extremely affordable. I'm very happy with this case, and highly recommend it.

We all have doubts when we see so many different kinds of anything. If you have an iPhone chances are you've tried many cases and were disappointed as many times. The Elago S4 Slim Fit Case is inexpensive and is exactly what you see and how you want a slime unobtrusive case to be. Its sturdy for a thin case. It feels and looks well beyond what it cost. If you're like me you probably want a case that doesn't hide the exquisite design of this elegant phone. It shapes itself to the body almost to your amazement that you have a case at all. I bought the piano black and am very happy with it.

case fits the iphone 4 perfectly.

one thing the seller left out in the description... it's returned merchandise, packaging was open and product was previously used.



I am very unsatisfied with the seller.

the product is great.



Don

This case is just as sexy as the IPhone 4 itself. It fits so snug and it

Is beyond comfortable, in that it provides NO bulk to the phone what so ever.



It provides great protection. I have dropped my phone, slid it on rocks, and threw it by accident and the case still holds up. The case does have some scratches on it from all the dropping, and as a perfectionist I am I like my case to look good too so I might get another one.



The case on the phone itself looks sooo good! It looks like it was made for this phone. All buttons easy to reach, and made for both AT&T and Verizon. I have the Verizon version and it fits perfectly. I even have a front and back screen protector and it fits over it!



Deffinately a must have product case for the IPhone 4

This is a very nice looking case, and the shiny black does add a touch of class, but the product might was well just be a skin. It is relatively difficult to remove (without causing minor cosmetic damage to the phone) the case once it's on, which is a drawback for me because I like to change my cases often.

Pros - it's a decent slim-case, classy, fits snugly, decently priced.

Cons - scratches VERY easy and shows fingerprints like you've been dusting a crime scene, difficult removal from phone.

i just got it in today and i picked it up and i said this peace of plastic is supposed to protect my phone theres no way, if your looking for something for style then this is it but if your like me and so scared of accidently dropping your phone and the screen breaking look at others because this one will not help it, this is a very light weight case, you cant feel it at all in your pocket adds no wieght,it is a bit slippery and for the apple logo screen theres nothing there so like i said this is only for show no protection at all - Case - Sleek - Iphone 4 Case - Verizon Iphone 4'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Elago - sleek, case case Elago - sleek, case