Friday 29 April 2011

Remote Speakers


This is a great product and works awesome. I am a truck driver and use it every day and had no complaints from callers. I have both my personal cell phone and company phone connected to this device and it works awesome. When one rings it automatically disconnects the other. When call is ended it reconnects to the other phone. I will never use a in the ear blue tooth ever again. Jabra Bluetooth Speakerphone Car Kit (Black) [Frustration Free Packaging]

Didn't want to jump the gun on this. Been using this product for 3 months now. Battery life is still excellent, and when I tell people I'm on a speakerphone, they can't believe it.



Highly recommended.

It isn't the best speakerphone I've ever used, but if you can live with some noise on the call it's the best speakerphone you can buy. It's inexpensive and it just works. And let's face it, you're going to use this in the car, so there's going to be noise anyway. My only complaint is that it could use more than 1 button. Like maybe a hangup button for all those times I screw up a command and want to quickly abort the call. The multiple functions with 1 buttons is not very intuitive.

I've tried 3 or 4 Bluetooth speaker phones and all but this one were sent back. The problem with most of them is that most of my driving is on the freeway and with that type of road noise my callers could not understand what I was saying and I couldn't hear them because the volume could not go loud enough. I tried the type that transmits to an AM channel to the car radio, but as I traveled from town to town it would stop working because the channel it was using would work fine in one town, but the next town would have a radio station using that frequency and the speaker phone would quit working until I reset it for a different AM station. This one has enough volume for me to hear my callers and the noise cancellation seams to be good enough for my callers to understand what I'm saying. I can't say that the sound quality is as good as both my callers and I would like, but it's usable so I guess I'll keep this one because the Bluetooth headsets I've tried including the Plantronics Voyager fall off my ear all the time. Ether because of my glasses, or my hat pushing it off.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Remote Speakers Remote Speakers