Friday 29 April 2011

Mytouch 4g - mytouch 4g, tmobile


I ordered this Mytouch phone protector even though there were ZERO reviews. I depend on the reviews to help me make my decision on purchase. As this one had no review I decided to take a chance as I was looking for a Hard case and this looked so nice.



This item arrived very quickly and just as pictured. The case fits my MYTOUCH 4G perfectly. The design looks better in person!

So happy with my purchase! Snap-On Protector Hard Case for HTC Mytouch 4G 2010 (T-Mobile) - Spring Flower Design

I purchased this cover for my wife based on the positive reviews on Amazon. She has had it for a couple of days and I am now buying her a different one. The reason I am buying a different one is because this case is too bulky and provides no grip when holding it. The pattern looks nice, but the patterns on the top and bottom pieces don't line up with each other. When using the phone, the lip of the case is fairly high off the phone and your hand always bumps on the inner edge. It also has nothing soft on the inside to protect the phone from rubbing on the case. Overall it is a pretty design and it fits over the phone, but other than that this case doesn't have too much going for it.

My toddler likes to grab my phone and throw it on the ground. This is great to protect it.

Does increase the bulk significantly (not a shock).

My only complaint (other than bulk), and yes I realize it is ridiculous, is that I didn't look closer to see that the design has bees on it. I thought it was just floral. I'm just not a big fan of bees--at least, not enough to have them all over my phone. Oh well, it's my own fault. haha!

I thought the Spring Flower Design would include only spring flowers. However, there are tiny really ugly bees that were on the case I got. (you can kind of see them in the picture if you look closely) I will never put this case on my phone. Also, the picture looks kind of blurry/pixelated. I would NOT recommend this! - My Touch Mytouch 4g Tmobile - Tmobile - Mytouch 4g'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mytouch 4g - mytouch 4g, tmobile mytouch 4g Mytouch 4g - mytouch 4g, tmobile