Friday 29 April 2011

Duracell - bulk, d batteries


If you have seen the television ads where Duracell advertises that NASA uses their batteries and shake your head in disbelief you are partially right and partially wrong. The Procell battery is exactly the battery that NASA uses for their applications in space and on the ground, not the coppertop or the ultra. These batteries are professional, top of the line disposable batteries that hold their charge longer and can survive more extreme temperature changes than any retail store bought battery. They are also IDEAL for flashlights as they will put out a much brighter light than anything else that can be bought in stores. Highly recommended! DURACELL D12 PROCELL Professional Alkaline Battery

These Procell batteries are very long lasting and I did a price comparison and it is the best bang for your buck. They advertise a 5 year shelf life that I cannot speak to. They come packed very well from the factory in heavy boxes that will hold up well until you use all of them. I highly recommend this battery due to the fact it is long lasting is a very good buy. Thank you Amazon for a win win situation for customers.For my money you cannot buy a better battery and it comes in all the popular sizes,AA,AAA,C,D and 9 volt. I use all of them. I have read on the internet this is the only battery that NASA will use do to its reliability.

I am not sure who the rater was who said Duracell is not affiliated with Duracell Procell batteries, but I went to their website, hit the professional button at the top and came to the website discussing all the advantages of this battery, linked right from the coppertop page.



Anyway, we have a lot of gamers and these batteries seem to hold up well and since we go through a lot of them during marathon playing, the reasonable price makes them a ready shelf item over the ones that are twice the cost. Rechargeables just didn't seem to do the trick. They seemed to last shorter and shorter times, and the price to replace too high.



Good choice for the price, and Amazon Prime shipping too!

I was a bit concerned after reading reports of tattered packaging and roughed-up batteries. The box of Procell D's that I received was sealed and in good shape. The batteries were dated March 2017 and all looked new. A small corner dent on the product box appeared to have been due to the box flopping around inside the shipping box with some other items. I also bought some Procell AA batteries at the same time. The AAs were in a sealed box and in good shape. I would recommend this Amazon partner for good products and very competitive pricing. I will buy from them again.

I order a box of these batteries since I have used them before and they have always worked great. When I received them they had a parts number label on them from a completely different vendor (Grainger) attached to them and the box had been opened and repacked. So far these batteries have perfromed just as well as every other Duracell battery but I was not happy with the fact that I know the item had been on a self at another company before being sold here.

These batteries last longer than any other battery I've used. They were used in my twins' swing. This swing gets very heavily used, probably close to 6 or 8 hours a day! With these batteries the swing was able to function for at least two weeks (probably closer to three, but I don't remember the exact date I put them in). Other D batteries in the swing have lasted barely a week with our usage. They're worth the price if you ask me!

I placed an order despite the number of bad reviews for battered boxes and dead batteries and received my order in new-looking condition with an unbroken "Ready to ship - Fullfilled by Amazon" sticker seal on the box. The batteries seemed to be as fully charged as the ones I bought at the hardware store. No complaints.

I don't care if the boxes were opened or sealed, these are professional use batteries, the shelf life is for like mar 2016 on the two boxes I purchased, If you went out and bought these at a store they would be very expensive, as normal, amazon does a better than average job shipping. a box in a box.

Hands down - the best battery you can buy is the Duracell ProCell. They have an incredable storage life. Great for emergency kit in the basement. Good power that seems more consistant and lasts longer then the regular Duracell. - Alkaline Batteries - D Batteries - Bulk - Duracell'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Duracell - bulk, d batteries alkaline batteries Duracell - bulk, d batteries