Friday 29 April 2011

Outrageous Shipping


These SATA cables are 20" long and have well-molded, sturdily attached connectors on both ends. In other words, these are just what you expect SATA cables to be.



Two things make these cables a stand out value. The low price is the first. Go into a big box store and you'll pay a lot more. Second, Amazon Prime shipping which brought these cables to me by second day air. While other vendors offer free shipping, Amazon Prime gives you free 2nd Day air on practically everything, including small inexpensive items like these cables.



Great value on both.



Jerry SATA Data Cable (2pk.)

These cables work great. They don't have a locking tab, but that's an advantage to me - I nearly damaged my motherboard trying to remove a different cable with a poorly-made lock. These are the only cables I use now. A+

Cheap and functional, both work exactly as they should. This, when accounting the Amazon Prime eligibilty, made it the cheapest deal for me for SATA cables.



I will say, I recently recieved some different ones with an ASUS motherboard (it was open box, so I didn't think it would include them, hence me buying these, but for a good surprise it did), and they include a clipping mechanism that makes them far more secure, so that may be something you want to look at. However, I've never once had an issue with a SATA cable popping out, other than yanking cords around while installing components; all the others I've had were exactly the same as this one, so I don't think its much of a concern, just thought I'd share if you constantly tinker in your build and it irritates you. I put these to good use in a different build, and they worked fine.

Cables were inexpensive and work fine, but there is no locking tab to prevent the cable from partially or fully disconnecting from the pins of the motherboard or the data unit. One must carefully seat each end and assure that the connections are secure as you reassemble the computer case.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information