Thursday 14 April 2011

Moving Comfort Maia Bra - sports bra, moving comfort


I wear a size 36D and I do Irish Dancing. Usually, big boobs and dance don't mix, unless you have a supportive bra. This bra works well for me. Keeps everything in place.



I like how the cups make it easier for my breasts to breathe and how its not bunching them together to make cleavage. Also I like the top portion where the shirt seam would be. It creates smoothness towards and makes my day easier knowing that my breasts are safely packed away and not going all over the place.



Why this isn't 5 stars is because the bra is a bit of the pain to put on and I just don't like spending so much time putting my clothes on. Glamorise Women's No Bounce Full Support Sport Bra,White,36DD

It is extremely hard for someone of my bust size to buy regular bras, making supportive sports bras almost impossible...until now. Not only does this have great support, but is extreeeeeeeeemely comfortable, right out of the packaging. I'm sure after washing and fabric softening, it will be even better. Thinking of ordering more, just for everyday wear as well. Thank you, Glamorise!!!

I have problems finding a regular bra that fits me comfortably and after two returned sports bras I didn't think I would find one that fit me. I have a vigorous work out regimen with my new personal trainer and definitely needed more support than my regular bra was giving me. This fit perfectly and I could do all the excercises he threw at me without worrying about it. I am ordering a second one today! Highly recommend this bra if you have trouble finding your size/fit.

I love this bra. The extra little section of mesh at the to does a nice job of not showing an cleavage which is important to me as I am a school teacher. Super comfortable and no bounce. I am a 42DD and this is the first sports bra that I have found to be both comfortable and effective. I love that there are no underwires poking me.

I can't decide if I like this bra yet or not. It is very stiff, even after washing and hanging dry. It covers more of me than I am use to. I also have a uni-boob, but I rather expected that after reading other reviews. It also itches me and the bottom rolls up. I don't know that I would order another one.

I agree with the other reviews. Following my pregnancy and breastfeeding, I ended up being a size 36DD. Anyway, I too had a hard time finding the right kind of bra, including a sports bra, not just the right fit, but also one that would give good support and prevent bounce - well, this bra is definitely the one. It's comfortable and gives excellent support. I plan on wearing it mostly during workouts, but like some of the other reviewers, I may purchase more for everyday wear as well. I also like the price tag, it's reasonable and not too expensive. I previously purchased a more expensive sports bra and I'm not as happy with that purchase as I am with this one.

Ordered the 34F in "cafe" (all that was available). Despite what I read in another review about a hard, non-stretchy fabric, I found the material to be too stretchy and the size to run large. I am a true 34F, having been recently measured in lingerie stores, but I should have ordered the 34DD instead. The individual cups are great, though, and I could definitely see how this, in a smaller size, would inhibit some bounce. Still, regretting not going with another bra for support.

Love this sports bra by Glamorise! It's fits well, comfortable and does the job for medium to high bounce activities; however, my favorite detail of this bra is the piece between the straps that looks like a t-shirt. It allows me to wear some of lower cut(due to big size to cover the girls) exercise tops and it looks like I am layering. Will buy another! - Sports Bras - Moving Comfort - Running - Sports Bra'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information