Thursday 14 April 2011

Black Ink Cartridge - brother, inkjet printer ink


I cannot believe the quality of this ink at half the price of the brand name Brother ink. It's incredible. I was scared to order it b/c it was half the price. The Brother ink cartridges are [...] for black and [...] each for the other 3 colors. I was sitting here for weeks out of ink b/c I didn't have [...] to spend on ink.



It's funny too b/c I only bought the printer this spring and it was out of ink w/in 3 mos. The manufacturer knows they're doing that and that is the "scam" in my opinion.



I'm very happy with this ink and this distributor. Will always buy the no-name brand ink cartridges in the future. Thanks to all the other reviewers for giving their thumbs up and pushing me to take the chance too! You will not be sorry. Great quality. 10 Pack Of Non-OEM LC61 Ink Cartridges (4Blk & 2 Ea Of Cyan, Magenta and Yellow)

I have already reviewed the product once and gave not so much the product, but the supplier a low rating. The original issue was that there was no instructions provided with the product. The product had a slightly different packaging configuration from the original manufacturer. It was not obvious how to provide access to the ink, and removing the sealed cover was not an easy task. I was not sure if covering to the ink had to be removed completely or just some sort of hole made in the hard glued on plastic covering. I could not find easy access to the supplier, which after a lot of research on my part I determined was somewhere in mainland China. I then attempted to communicate with them to get further information. It was not until I left a low rating on their product that they contacted me, trying to get me to change my rating. This was a "fox was already let into the hen house" kind of thing. One does not change a rating just because the vendor wants you to do so. They seemed not to understand this rationale. I received a couple more emails requesting that I change my rating. For this new rating, I have increased my rating by a couple of stars due to the fact that the product seems to be functioning well. However, I am not sure I would order this particular product again due to the inability to communicate adequately with the supplier. They need a stateside customer relation and support group that can understand and respond promptly to any inquiry about the product.

I don't normally write reviews, but this is too good to be true. Low Cost, excellent quality and they last quite long. This is the second type cartridge from this brand that I have purchased (my previous Brother printer was struck by lightning) and both printed excellent quality and the price is unbelievable! I would say the quality is a little short of the brother brand, but I printed wedding invitations for my Sister's Wedding on a transparent material and they looked great! Incidentally, I tried to print the invitations on a similar HP multifunctional machine and a HP laser printer and both had problems with the ink/toner adhering to the surface. I am cheap so I love the fact that I can print with out a worry of how much this is costing me. Only reason it's not four star is because I don't believe in giving 5 stars and 4 1/2 was not available.

This is my second order on this non-OEM ink. I was very skeptical as I've tried other non-OEM inks in the past with little success. However, this stuff has worked great so far in the few weeks that I've had them installed. You cannot beat this price for a such a reliable product.

i just installed the black ink cartridge and at first everything appeared fine but a few hours later the ink LEAKED ALL OVER MY PRINTER!! on the instructions it says to remove only the yellow tape - but there was no yellow tape. since i ordered a multi pack, i opened another cartridge and this too has no yellow tape.

Is there anything i am missing here?

First the good. These are quality ink cartridges, vacuum packed as you would expect. They come in boxes marked www.gener-ink.com, and appear to be made by Zhuhai Reasson Electronic Co., Ltd. - China. See here: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/275284288/Compatible_ink_cartridge_for_Brother_LC.html and here:http://www.reasson.cn/en/product/ink/2009/1207/51.html. They are sold here on Amazon by ink4print AKA: David & Jonathan Trade of FL http://inksellonline.com/.



Now the bad. I ordered 3 of these 5-packs. Unfortunately, they shipped the wrong ink cartridges (LC-51 instead of LC-61). They "don't do prepaid return shipping labels", so I had to pack them up, take them to the post office, and ship them back on my own dime. They DID credit my Amazon account for the return postage and DID ship the correct ink cartridges pretty quickly, so I'm only deducting one star for the mistake.

So far, this ink is a great deal, and I'm happy I bought it. I ordered this with my Brother MFC-490CW Color Inkjet Wireless All-in-One Printer, and it has worked great so far. Instalation of the replacement ink was a breeze, and the price was amazing. No complaints here, and I will be purchasing again. - Brother - Ink Cartridge - Inkjet Printer Ink - Ink Cartridges'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information