Thursday 14 April 2011

Cell Phone Case - faceplates, droid


I've only owned the case for a few days, so I can't comment on it's long term durability. However, the case appears to be as strong as you would expect... durable, yet flexible and thin so as to keep the DROID's screen and keyboard from becoming obscured or hard to use. I will say that at this price, even if it broke after 4-6 months of use I would consider it money well spent.



As with other cases, you have to remove it before inserting into the OEM car mount. This doesn't appear to be a problem though, as the case is easy to remove because it is so flexible. I may even end up returning the OEM mount anyway. It seems pretty flimsy and I already have a RAM mount that I could buy a universal smartphone holder for which would hold the DROID just fine without having to remove this case.



The only complaint I have (which lowers my rating from 5 to 4 stars) is that the case I received was not painted evenly. You can tell on the sides that the spray paint was running low or something as they are a lighter blue than the rest of the case. The identical case I bought for my wife in Red does not have this issue.



Overall though, great case for anyone who doesn't want to spend much to protect their DROID. GTMax Dark Blue Durable Rubber Hard Snap On Crystal Cover Case for Verizon Motorola Droid A855 CDMA Cell Phone

This is a really cheap case, so I was expecting it to be badly painted or not fit. I'm glad I was pleasantly surprised! It looks really, really nice- it's a dark blue with purplish tints, and it fits on my Droid really well. Can't really ask for more!

I received it today and it is exactly what i ordered. it fits perfectly on my phone which is the original motorola droid.even though it is advertised as blue it DOES often look purple so if you dont like purple definitely dont order. also, it doesn't reek of spraypaint and no paint rubbed on my face.

Along with the snug fit I get a lot of compliments on the color. Great choice for a buy if you are considering. I purchased a black cover just like this from another vendor, and it did not fully fit over the corners of the phone right so it was a waste.

Pretty good for a "cheap" case. Only used it for a couple weeks. Dropped phone a couple times, the screen bezel popped off when it hit the ground, but it protected the phone from the impact. Only complaint (if you wanna call it that) is the dark blue looks almost purplish. - Droid - Faceplates - Motorola - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


case Cell Phone Case - faceplates, droid