Thursday 14 April 2011

Ipod Accessories


Not sure how they get away with showing the real Ipod headphones in the picture, and sending an entirely different product. These are some cheapo knockoffs. Do not make the mistake of thinking you are going to get the real deal. Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic

I had to wait an extra week for them to get my address right and when they actually sent it to me, it was with the original address I had given them. It took a week and a half to recieve it once it was ordered, and I live in Manhattan. The shop is based in Brooklyn. Then when I used the headphones, they only worked in one ear, and they were counterfeit apple headphones. I compared them with a friends that had gotten his at the Apple Store, and the colors weren't even right. I would not recommend this seller at all.

it's suck!!



i cannot hear the left side, so i sent e-mail to the seller. .But he did't answer.



I purchased this produect at 11 dollars. But i really want to get back my money.



I cannot use this earphone. it is annoying !

I was very disappointed in these earphones. I bought two pair, one for me and one for my daughter. I gave one to my daughter and kept one for a spare. My daugher used hers for one day and the left side didn't work. I gave her the extra pair and that one also stopped working all together. I would not recommend these earphones at all.

When I recieved these headphones, they worked just like the original headphones i recieved with my iPod. Then in a couple months, the material started to tear at the connecton spot. Next, one of the headphones popped out. It was easy to pop back in, but I dont not think this should happen. Now i am barely able to keep them together. I will not purchase these again if they do not improve the quality.

Was very happy to only spend $5, but i guess you get what you pay for. The bass is not the greatest, it sounds very treble-y and i noticed that i have to turn the volume up higher to hear it. not such a big deal since i am very hard on my earphones anyway...but i will probably pay a little bit more for better sounding earphones and maybe have a few of these cheapies around as a back-up plan.

These headphones were not of normal "Apple" quality. I got them and had to buy new ones at Best Buy because they sucked so bad. I assumed they weren't real "Apple" headphones because of the cheap price, but the sound was really terrible. I would recommend spending the extra bucks if you're an avid music person and getting Skullcandy or real Apple headphones.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Accessories Ipod Accessories Ipod Accessories