Tuesday 19 April 2011

Kitchen Aid Blender - kitchenaid, replacement


Read multiple reviews, and we decided to purchase the two pack. Product came in a very reasonable time. My wife installed the unit by first removing the old coupler with a screw driver, and it went pretty well until she slipped and stuck the screwdriver into her hand (please note that this did not surprise me, and she will love it that I posted this). Five minutes later and one bandaid, the old coupler was off, and the new coupler was installed. I would recommend this product, its better than buying a new blender.

This little kit is great. It saved me from spending a lot to have it repaired professionally. The part is easy to remove and replace (just google kitchenaid blender repair or search you tube) and now my blender is good as new.

What more can I say, I love my Kitchenaid blender. The black fittings lost all but one tooth in a fit to make the perfect strawberry margarita. Luckily, one tooth was all that was needed to finish the icy wonder drink.



These new gears arrived fast. With the help from a kitchen rag and the flat removal wrench, the repair took less than 3 minutes. Perfecto good as new.



Wonderful product. Don't throw away your blender when the teeth get old and fall off. This is a great way to keep your blender blending.

I was so happy to find this repair kit when my blender needed a new coupling. My husband and I both worked on this repair and looked online to find help. It was a bit of a time consuming repair but it was well worth it to restore new life into my beloved blender for such a great price. I would definitely recommend this kit along with some patience. - Replacement Parts - Kitchen Aid Blender - Kitchenaid - Repair Kit - Replacement - Blender'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information