Tuesday 19 April 2011

Hp 564xl - ink cartridge, hp


What can I say, but I love the D7560 printer. So far has printed photographs far superior then those I get at Wal-Mart. The five pack was purchased as I need just a couple of the cartridges for right now, but eventually will need to replace the others as I print more photographs.



This set I purchased from 4InkJets is the best buy you can get, if you look at the combined price of the 564XL cardridge prices. Delivery was fairly quick, much quicker then the stated 7-10 working days. I ordered on Saturday and had them on Wednesday (Burgin, KY).



My only hope is that the XL models last a lot longer then the regular cartridges. HP 564XL - 5 pack of Genuine/Original/OEM HP Inkjet cartridges. Not for use in Photosmart Plus printers.

As a pro photographer I always am on the look-out for ways to reduce the cost of my finished product. I was extremely happy that the order placed arrived in good time..was the product they represented, and the cost was well below competition. My only complaint is that I have no way of asking the supply company "how do I place a re-order?".. since there was no paper-work sent with the order.

I did receive my inkjet cartridges for my photo printer in the time that was promised - no problems there. But I feel as if HP is cleaning out my bank account everytime I have to order new cartridges. Is is a lot cheaper to use a local CVS or other store to print my photos. HP's gimmick is to sell you an inexpensive printer, then take you to the cleaners on refills. Next time I will look at a Canon. They are making an effort to sell reasonably priced ink refills.

This package failed me with the 564 XL Photo Black cartridge. I bought two sets of the 564 XL and each of the Photo Black cartridges were blank. Each started printing initially, and completely failed after the first print with blank output. Ruined my weekend photography business at a party with customers waiting behind me to get their prints and I couldn't print photos with the 564 XL Photo Black from this package completely useless.



Be warned.

I am hesitant to purchase online but after shopping at Wally World (Wal Mart) and Office Depot I found the offering from '4inkjets' irresistable! The prices at these so-called discount houses was double what '4inkjets' was offering the same for! I was suspicious that '4inkjets' would send me refurbished cartridges. That was not the case! They sent me brand-spanking new cartridges that I am using over and over and over again! Love it!!!

Mike is an unbelieveable seller. He went way out of his way to make sure I was a happy buyer. The first order of ink cartridges I ordered came right away. I was a little disapointed the the expiration dates would not the far away. My first review I expressed the disappointment. Mike contacted ME. He wanted to correct the situation and he mailed me new cartridges. I will always buy from this seller. I will tell him if I have a problem, before I post anything on Amazon. I will tell my friends what a great person he is.

Wonderful service, Great prices and just the product I needed.

These extra large versions of the HP 564 cartridges are the only way to go. I really like the black cartridge. its a double extra large. This helps bring the cost of printing down. When empty, have them refilled locally with generic ink for even less. - 564xl - Ink Cartridge - Hp - Hp 564xl'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information