Wednesday 2 March 2011

Samsung Impression Case - samsung, screen protector


These work great and once applied, you can't even tell they are on the cell phone. It was the perfect size for my daughter's Samsung phone. The protector itself has a plastic shield on both sides that you peel off during installation. Installation of any protective screen is fairly tricky as you have to clean the device well and then align protective screen very carefully paying close attention to the edges. My advice it to just take it easy and be careful. They come with a small lint-free cloth and I used some Windex before that. Use a edge of credit card to push any air bubbles to the side and then you have it. If by chance you get it on wrong, just try again. At this price you could even pitch it and start over as the main thing is to keep from permanently scratching the cell phone display. These worked so well I ordered some for my husband's iPhone as well. 3 Pack of Premium Reusable LCD Screen Protector for Samsung Impression A877

This is my first time using LCD screen protectors on my phone. Actually, this is my first LCD screen phone. (Lame joke). Anyway, after using these for about 2 months I now have seen their usefullness. The fingerprints, dirt, dust and little specks of whatever, that are in the air and on the cheek of the user, are kept off the face of the screen. The value there is, the screen is kept cleaner and does not become scratched as easily by daily use in whatever clime one may find oneself. I give the product and the vendor 5 stars (*****) for their professoinalism and care in packaging and mailing. The product came through with no damage, and I find that getting rare in some instances. I recommend this vendor, Accessory Export, very highly. I shall continue reviewing their stock when I am looking for products that may be in their "shop". Great job and keep up the great work!

These screen protectors work wonderful, at a fraction of the cost of more expensive ones. They are easy to put on and you can't even tell there is anything on the screen, but it stills protects very well. I was quite surprised by the quality for the price. I would definitely recommend.

These screen protectors are perfect for my Samsung Impression. The screen doesn't feel any different with the protector on. No loss of sensitivity on the touch screen either. The squeegee is just a flimsy piece of cardboard and didn't really help me get the bubbles out, but if you apply the screen protector carefully enough you shouldn't need the squeegee. Dust will probably try to attach to the screen protector before you apply it, but once it's on the phone you can't tell. Don't try to wipe off the dust with your fingers because fingerprints WILL show up after it's on. Overall very nice product, especially for the price.

I am very happy I got these for my Impression. I will admit that I was a little nervous when I saw the packaging the protectors came in, thinking I didn't get the right size. The packaging didn't specifically say it was for the Impression. After carefully applying to my phone, it fits perfectly. Can barely tell it is there. And now I have 2 extra covers if I need them. Excellent value.

What was shipped to me was not made specifically for the impression, so it was slightly mismatched and there was a notch for something that wasn't there. Point is, it wasn't made for the impression, but it works

The screen protectors I received did not fit my Samsung A877, the packages read they were for the "SAM A867", so beware. I didn't bother returning them, as I have a phone cover that conceals the ill fit. I do like the quality of the protectors, and they have a slight mirror finish to them that is attractive.



Update: I left feedback for the company explaining the mistake and they apologized then promptly sent me the correct screen protectors free of charge. They also allowed me to keep the original incorrect protectors as well. Though their initial mistake was inconvienient, they were very courteous and quick to correct the problem. Once I had the correct covers, they fit perfectly and look great.

The price of these screen protectors is very low, which matches their quality. They are easy enough to install, but shrink, yes shrink after you put them on. It has been 2 weeks and there is almost a quarter inch between the edge of the screen and the edge of the screen protector. Even when first applied, they did not fit perfectly. The edges are roughly cut, not a precision cut. Pay a little more and get something better.

I'm very happy with these phone protectors. Worth the price! Can't beat it. I've had mine on for a few months now and I forget it's there. It comes with 3 so I have one to my brother & his is still on as well. - Samsung - Samsung Impression Case - Screen Protector - Samsung Impression'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Samsung Impression Case - samsung, screen protector samsung impression case Samsung Impression Case - samsung, screen protector